• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 21/22

I fudging hate Emirates Marketing Project, but Athletico are fudging scummy too. We manage to regularly beat Emirates Marketing Project without stooping to Athletico’s behaviour. A grown man pulling hair - seriously?!

tossers and idiots.
The last time we were in a vital CL knock-out game with only added time left, rather than start fights we decided to play football, score a winner and progress!

I fudging hate Emirates Marketing Project, but Athletico are fudging scummy too. We manage to regularly beat Emirates Marketing Project without stooping to Athletico’s behaviour. A grown man pulling hair - seriously?!

It's the hypocrisy mate. And the fawning and the narrative that's sprung up around City as some kind of paragon of all that football should be, It's disgusting.

It's the hypocrisy mate. And the fawning and the narrative that's sprung up around City as some kind of paragon of all that football should be, It's disgusting.

Yeah I don’t disagree with your views about City! It’s almost as if the whole footballing world has had to sign an NDA about their oil money.

fudge off City and your pathetic sanctimonious, self righteous cheerleaders in the English media.
If a club spends over a decade cheating the accounts then clubs that can't compete in that way are going to level up any way they can.
Scum club scummy media.
I've no prob with Athletico trying to level things up by playing hard, but last night they more than crossed the line.
Would've been happy to see Athletico win the ECL before the game, by the end of it I was glad they were out.

If Simeone concentrated on playing football instead of destroying it, he might do better with AM. Can't believe how long he's stuck around in that job.
I mostly agree with that. With the quality that AM team have they could have played a lot more football last night.
I will say that the melee with about 2 to go was caused by Foden going down off the pitch and rolling back on.
It wasn't mentioned by Darren Fletcher because imo it didn't fit the City " doing it the right way narrative"

I follow Atleti so was pretty pumped after the madness of the last 20, plus it was City.

I mostly agree with that. With the quality that AM team have they could have played a lot more football last night.
I will say that the melee with about 2 to go was caused by Foden going down off the pitch and rolling back on.
It wasn't mentioned by Darren Fletcher because imo it didn't fit the City " doing it the right way narrative"

I follow Atleti so was pretty pumped after the madness of the last 20, plus it was City.

I lived there for a couple of years in the 90s and was drawn to Atleti. I saw something of THFC in them back then! To share a city with Real Madrid amid the arrogance and sense of entitlement that goes with them is horrible for the second club and that has shaped the street brawler “us against the elite“ mentality that defines them. As to last night I laughed when Foden rolled back onto the pitch. Every single one of the Atleti players would have done the same. AM had all the momentum so Felipe and Savic shot their own team. I suppose when you play constantly on the edge like they do it doesn’t take much for someone to tip over it.

Well that wasnt in the Real script. Lets really see what they are made of, because I doubt City will sit on a 1-0 lead

Back