• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fabio Paratici - Consultant

Is Diaz good or just a player going through a good season/purple patch?

Wiki says he has 29 goals in 80 games for Blackburn and 20 of those have come this season.

8 in 50 at Forest

I seem to recall he took Arsenal apart in the cup whilst at Forest a few years ago.

He's always looked good (he was England's main CF prospect back at U18s level), but had a bit of a blip a few years back (his first season and a bit at Blackburn). I think young big players can often struggle breaking into adult football until they really develop their strength (see Kane).

He just looks like the complete package now - strong in the air, decent pace, great finish and can play a bit too.

Between the two I'd probably take him over Darwin Nunez (who could go very Vinicius), even ignoring the £60m price difference.

He's always looked good (he was England's main CF prospect back at U18s level), but had a bit of a blip a few years back (his first season and a bit at Blackburn). I think young big players can often struggle breaking into adult football until they really develop their strength (see Kane).

He just looks like the complete package now - strong in the air, decent pace, great finish and can play a bit too.

Between the two I'd probably take him over Darwin Nunez (who could go very Vinicius), even ignoring the £60m price difference.

Couple of bad injuries this season by the looks of it.

He got a lot of heat over the Jan window for being inactive and then for only signing players from Juve, but he’s doing a great job

when was the last time we signed two players in the same window and they hit the ground running the way the two Juve kids have

he’s signed 3 players that improve the first 11 In 2 windows, something we’ve struggled to do.

2 gambles on the future in Gil and Sarr

only black mark is Royal in my view

As has been pointed out I don't think Royal is a black mark.

The heat he got in January was way over the top any premature, if not just outright wrong and laughable.

Paratici is doing a very good job. I think Conte makes his job easier too. Conte has gotten results and better performances out of several players, but also I think he gets and gives answers. He knows what he wants and needs for players to work in his system to a greater extent than most managers I think.

Bodes well for the summer, though more so if we get top 4.

As has been pointed out I don't think Royal is a black mark.

The heat he got in January was way over the top any premature, if not just outright wrong and laughable.

Paratici is doing a very good job. I think Conte makes his job easier too. Conte has gotten results and better performances out of several players, but also I think he gets and gives answers. He knows what he wants and needs for players to work in his system to a greater extent than most managers I think.

Bodes well for the summer, though more so if we get top 4.

I find the criticism of Royal to be a tad absurd at times tbh.

I think they are both very good players with potential to get better and better

I'd use Johnstone and Brereton being on frees to spend all our funds on a top drawer LCB and RWB.

CM is a bit in the air I think until we see the Skipp-Bentancur pairing and how good Sarr actually is.
Unfortunately Bremerton would still cost a fee due to his age. I think tribunal would set that at over £10m. Though Blackburn are at risk of losing him outside of England for zero so theoretically might be open to doing a deal that guarantees them (say) £6m instead of perhaps getting zero.

Unfortunately Bremerton would still cost a fee due to his age. I think tribunal would set that at over £10m. Though Blackburn are at risk of losing him outside of England for zero so theoretically might be open to doing a deal that guarantees them (say) £6m instead of perhaps getting zero.
Sure someone posted something about Brereton having a clause which means black tin can extend another year. Think it may have been @Lilbaz

Maybe we could send them Parrott next season as a bit of a sweetener too? They are quite similar players actually (Brereton obviously two years older and with higher potential).

It only covers Italy

I skipped through the article I was reading to see if I could find that and I think they must have deliberately left it out.

I like Paratici a lot for what he’s done so far. Also liked seeing him get rattled when we lost to Man U under Nuno and immediately disappear, seemingly to start the process of bringing Conte in.

Showed that he really takes pride in his work and he’s not afraid to be ruthless when standards aren’t being met.

I skipped through the article I was reading to see if I could find that and I think they must have deliberately left it out.

I like Paratici a lot for what he’s done so far. Also liked seeing him get rattled when we lost to Man U under Nuno and immediately disappear, seemingly to start the process of bringing Conte in.

Showed that he really takes pride in his work and he’s not afraid to be ruthless when standards aren’t being met.

The italian courts have no jurisdiction over the premier league. We're not even subject to eu law anymore.

Back