• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

If Kane carries on the rest of the season like he has the past couple of months and Spurs finish top four, would you consider Kane in PL Player of the Year assessments?

Salah was running off with it early on - 10 goals in his first nine games - but just look at the stats now. He's cooled off considerably since Kane scored his second of the season in that 2-2 draw in December. If that form doesn't pick up and he doesn't help fire Liverpool to the league or CL titles, you could see him being thought of as a bit of a let down.

Whereas, Kane got off to a dreadful start - understandable with transfer-manager issues - but under Conte has revived himself. Statistically, he might not match Salah's goal tally but he's closing. He's unquestionably played a huge role to drag Spurs up the table to what could well be a remarkable finish, one of the great stories of the season and, with Antonio, 'the beginning of a beautiful friendship'.

When is it voted for? Used to be in march i think. Which i found ridiculous.

If Kane carries on the rest of the season like he has the past couple of months and Spurs finish top four, would you consider Kane in PL Player of the Year assessments?

Salah was running off with it early on - 10 goals in his first nine games - but just look at the stats now. He's cooled off considerably since Kane scored his second of the season in that 2-2 draw in December. If that form doesn't pick up and he doesn't help fire Liverpool to the league or CL titles, you could see him being thought of as a bit of a let down.

Whereas, Kane got off to a dreadful start - understandable with transfer-manager issues - but under Conte has revived himself. Statistically, he might not match Salah's goal tally but he's closing. He's unquestionably played a huge role to drag Spurs up the table to what could well be a remarkable finish, one of the great stories of the season and, with Antonio, 'the beginning of a beautiful friendship'.
I guess if scoring the most PL goals and getting the most PL assists in a team that didn’t even make CL isn’t enough to get poty, I’m not sure what is!

As others have said, his standard is exceptionally high and I do believe he is the best all round player in the league. When he’s on it, he’s an absolute joy to watch because he’s almost what the lovechild of Hoddle and Greaves would be. But I maintain that yesterday he wasn’t at his best.

Hoddle and Chivers, perhaps. Kane's the player Billy Nick wanted Chiv to be. Chiv was good but had the power and skill to be very good; he did not use the power often enough, IMV.

Hoddle and Chivers, perhaps. Kane's the player Billy Nick wanted Chiv to be. Chiv was good but had the power and skill to be very good; he did not use the power often enough, IMV.

Would be my take on him as well, terrific player but never imposed himself all the time. Built like a brick brickhouse but for what ever reason did not always use that power.

There was one angle where he took his eye off the ball to look over his shoulder as the ball was on It's way to him and then flicked on to perfection. It was genius!

Yeah that was OBSCENE !

upload_2022-4-10_11-4-47.png

upload_2022-4-10_11-5-3.png

upload_2022-4-10_11-5-18.png

(1) it wasn't exactly a lofted ball but he could judge its path once it was in flight.
(2) he could see someone coming for him from behind
(3) he somehow tracked Son's run and deliberately glanced it to the LEFT

pure joy watch that goal

Back