• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham v Villa OMT

Some of our passing around the back was slow and sloppy! We need to more resolute to pass through them and not be intimidated! COFS

Worst we've played for quite a while now.

Don't know what's more surprising, it's being ahead playing like this or us only losing one player to injury with them tackling like that.

Need to step it way up in the second half. Winks or Kulu into midfield perhaps. Shame Doherty went off as him to RWB with Reguilon on was the most obvious sub. Can't keep riding our luck and Hugo's fantastic saves.

Dont know what has happened to our normally-superb counter attacks today. Not played like a team in 4th.

Hopefully we see a different Spurs 2nd half, because if the next 45 mins carries on in the same vein there's is no way we are getting out of here with a point let alone 3.

Another HT TeamTalk like last week please Mr Conte. We still have the chance to make this another massive weekend

COYS

Should we do a saka and ask for the refs protection?

It's a contact sport. Vertonghen and romero have done just as tough tackles.

Well as we've had one player carried off then yes i think we are more than justified in asking for protection.
Yes it is a contact sport, but for cash and mings not to have been carded are poor decisions, even souness is saying they have been fortunate to get away with it.

Dont know what has happened to our normally-superb counter attacks today. Not played like a team in 4th.

Hopefully we see a different Spurs 2nd half, because if the next 45 mins carries on in the same vein there's is no way we are getting out of here with a point let alone 3.

Another HT TeamTalk like last week please Mr Conte. We still have the chance to make this another massive weekend

COYS

We've had no time on the ball.

I have a butt plug in and I am masturbating furiously over a screen shot of Julia Bradbury.

£200 laying both teams to score. Will cash out in the 55th minute. Don't let me down spurs keep it tight first ten minutes of the second half.

Have it.

Don’t think theres any chance of your sphincter staying tight for 10 mins.

Well as we've had one player carried off then yes i think we are more than justified in asking for protection.
Yes it is a contact sport, but for cash and mings not to have been carded are poor decisions, even souness is saying they have been fortunate to get away with it.

Yes they've been fortunate. But we have to be strong enough to deal with it.

COYS
Our counter attack has been countered by Gerrards tactics, their is no outlet and the front 3 are too far forward. A game like this needs a proper number 10.

This is just typical Spurs in terms of performance.... Our rivals lose , we get a chance to push forward and we play like this...

As soon as Bentancur gave it away after 3 seconds and then got caught in possession I started to worry....

If we sneak a win I'll be happy but this just dreadful...

Coys

This is just typical Spurs in terms of performance.... Our rivals lose , we get a chance to push forward and we play like this...

As soon as Bentancur gave it away after 3 seconds and then got caught in possession I started to worry....

If we sneak a win I'll be happy but this just dreadful...

Coys

yep, looks like being textbook s pur sy

Back