• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2021-22

Have a feeling West Ham will win the EL and Leicester the ECL.

Might have to do a multibet for some comfort money come May

Never was pointless and if it comes to it would take priority over 4th place for a CL spot so we need West Ham and Leicester out ASAP.

No it won't. You can have 5 in the cl. The only way it would knock off 4th was if the winner of the cl also finished outside the top 4. Cause 5 teams is currently the max.

No it won't. You can have 5 in the cl. The only way it would knock off 4th was if the winner of the cl also finished outside the top 4. Cause 5 teams is currently the max.
Ahh cheers for that. I thought i'd read that if the winners of the CL and EL were both from the Premier League then 4th place would miss out. That would have been very Spurzy of course and we've been there before!

As stonewall a red card as you're ever likely to see and the 3 pundits on BT carrying on like it's the injustice of the century

My local team Bodø Glimt beating Roma for the second time. Not as comprehensively as last time (6-1), but nonetheless a brilliant performance. Should have been a couple more than 2-1. Glimt has outplayed Roma for the 3rd time, as they were also the better team in Rome but only managed a 2-2 draw there in the group stage.
I must say I'm mighty impressed and proud!

Last edited:
Back