• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

Popguns management will be displeased to learn the news that Ajax' Marc Overmars has been forced to resign as director of football at Ajax for sending inappropriate texts to several female colleagues within the club. There were numerous stories linking him to a similar role with Arsenal once he'd built up his experience at Ajax.

Off you pop, creepshow.

Popguns management will be displeased to learn the news that Ajax' Marc Overmars has been forced to resign as director of football at Ajax for sending inappropriate texts to several female colleagues within the club. There were numerous stories linking him to a similar role with Arsenal once he'd built up his experience at Ajax.

Off you pop, creepshow.

Just means they can get him in without paying Ajax any compensation

K3ncRuaXMKberb8nMxUp6c-970-80.png

https://arsenaldirect.arsenal.com/

What a zinger. They must have an amazing marketing department.

Remember Jack Wheelchair?

Rumour here in Denmark this afternoon that he is about to sign a deal for the rest of the season with AGF Aarhus in the danish superleague.

Apparently he has passed the medical. :astonished:

Remember Jack Wheelchair?

Rumour here in Denmark this afternoon that he is about to sign a deal for the rest of the season with AGF Aarhus in the danish superleague.

Apparently he has passed the medical. :astonished:

Maybe he finally accepted his fate. TalkSport have had him on for the last few months, Other presenters were clearly inviting him on in an effort to try and get him a club. I hate seeing players out of contract not playing and thinking they deserve a top club to come in for them. It was clear he had options from abroad before but was moaning about not wanting to move away etc. If his wage demands weren't taking the tinkle then I'm sure he could have got a Championship club deal a long time ago but his ego probably wouldn't accept the pay cut offered.

Pound for Pound they have a better team then us and a more stable strategy.

First time I’ve watched them in a while tonight. They remind me of us in Poch’s first couple of seasons when we we young, improving and everyone pulling in the same direction. They seem to be playing good football at a high tempo. I think ultimately though they’ve backed the wrong horse in Arteta. He’s too wound up and that translates to the players on the pitch where they whine and contest every single decision like spoilt brats.

Back