• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Limp Struggle to Sneak into the top 4 2021/22

Just need Chelsea to beat Arse, us to beat Arse, and us to at least match Arse across all other results. Certainly very doable, even if we’re still the outsiders.

Our much improved GD could turn out to be vital. It wasn't long ago they were 10-11 goals better than us - now we better them by two goals and have also scored eight more then them. Will be an exciting end to the season, and the NLD will be massive.

As of now, at our gw 30, we cannot be overtaken by :-

Leeds ... ... ... ... ... ... 3/4
Burnley . ... ... ... ... ... 3/4
Watford . ... ... ... ... ... 20/3
Norwich City ... ... ... ... 13/3

No relegation this year - yippeeeee​

Maybe the thread should be renamed 'the renewed charge for European football' in view of the present run of form.

Arsenal 3rd, us 4th.

Just putting it down here.

Marginally the hardest run-in, all the off-field troubles in the world, and starting to stutter, while us and Arsenal are clicking into gear

Arsenal 3rd, us 4th.

Marginally the hardest run-in, all the off-field troubles in the world, and starting to stutter, while us and Arsenal are clicking into gear

Chelsea would have to lose 3 games more than us with the games remaining. Can't see it at all.

Chelsea would have to lose 3 games more than us with the games remaining. Can't see it at all.
Agree. No chance of that. We're not getting anything from Anfield, and will probably stumble in one or two other games. No way they will lose 5 games or more.

Agree. No chance of that. We're not getting anything from Anfield, and will probably stumble in one or two other games. No way they will lose 5 games or more.

Not sure about anfield. Liverpool will have a fairly high line. Obviously a fantastic team and historically we don't do well there. But think we could get something out of it if we are at our best.

Arsenal 3rd, us 4th.

Aren't we better rooting for Chelsea to pick up form - they have West ham, Arsenal and Man Utd to play I think. They win those 3 then we are comfortable in 5th and destiny in our hands re: Arsenal and 4th. For us to catch them, they would have to lose to Utd and at least someone else which brings them back into it.

Aren't we better rooting for Chelsea to pick up form - they have West ham, Arsenal and Man Utd to play I think. They win those 3 then we are comfortable in 5th and destiny in our hands re: Arsenal and 4th. For us to catch them, they would have to lose to Utd and at least someone else which brings them back into it.

Chelsea, west ham and utd to pick up form and us not to lose any. Chelsea, arsenal and utd have to play each other. So there at least 2 teams have to drop points. West ham have to play arsenal, chelsea and city so dropped points there.

Excellent! Quick as you suggest

Slightly biased but I ended with:

Spurs - 73
Arse - 70
Wolves - 63
Utd - 61
WH - 60

We're all going to be a bit biased. So after each game i select none, then see what result it comes up with. Arsenal still favourites but we get top 4 a few times. Even came up with gutter boys suggestion.

I let the predictor calculate all the Arsenal results except ours, which I put us down for a win, they still finished 3 points ahead of us. So reckon the computer has them down to win every game till the end of the season,.. prob has them winning CL as well?;)

Back