• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs v New'hassle ***

We've got a team here lads! Top 4 and Kane is going nowhere, Conte and Paratici will have money, fudge me they've done pretty well so far. Even Doherty is a changed man. Up the Spurs!!

The two January signings and Romero make some difference. Proves you're never as far away as you think. Only problem is the drop off in quality if a key player gets injured. But we look a strong side. And we're also a little bit nasty which we've never really been.

And we're also a little bit nasty which we've never really been.

Agreed. There was a little 5 minute spell after our fourth goal when we broke play up brilliantly; little fouls and the odd bit of staying down when not really required. It was great to see. Took any remaining sting out of the game.

A few observations
The ref was awful. I mean really poor
He let them smash through so every headed chance
He bottled the red for the push too
And … seeing both royal and son hit the 6 yard box was brilliant but more so was them calling for the ball
It’s confidence that shows they have faith in the system
And finally seeing gentle Ben name one tackle.. wasn’t successful so he just went through the next man around 85 mins. Was so good to see

The two January signings and Romero make some difference. Proves you're never as far away as you think. Only problem is the drop off in quality if a key player gets injured. But we look a strong side. And we're also a little bit nasty which we've never really been.
I agree entirely but I'm going to enjoy this little run, I really should have grown out of it but a Tottenham team playing well really gives me a weeks worth of bounce. COYS!!!

I didn’t love ginola’s comments in the commentary.. Defoe on the other hand … love him even more .
I agree he seemed a bit off. I've heard him commentating before and He's balls out Spurs but he seemed really down in the mouth today.

A few observations
And … seeing both royal and son hit the 6 yard box was brilliant but more so was them calling for the ball
And finally seeing gentle Ben name one tackle.. wasn’t successful so he just went through the next man around 85 mins. Was so good to see

Is pushing a red card offense?

Couldn’t make sense of the rest of your post but Davies was excellent!

A few observations

Correction : The ref is awful.
Always loathed this charlatan.

Back