• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham v Canning Town Bing Club ****

What a fudging embarrassing 30 mins that was. Club changed my entry point because it’s West Ham. Wandered around in circles looking for level 5 of the South Stand. Saw the 1882 bar half a dozen times as I went from level 2 to level 4. “this great stadium and they can’t fudging signpost it properly”, I thought.

My ticket is in the East Upper. Some clams should need to pass a test before they get a season ticket.

Last edited:
We need to make them work hard and tire them out. They will set themselves up to defend deep and frustrate us. Lets win this, 2-0 to Spurs.

C. O. Y. S

Their players 'get it' from more than ours. I fully expect them to be fired up and win every 50/50 battle as the majority of our players treat it as just another game.

I fear we will concede early on, and battle to get an equaliser late in the game as they finally tire.

Antonio for them (naturally). Late Bergwijn strike for us 1-1

Their players 'get it' from more than ours. I fully expect them to be fired up and win every 50/50 battle as the majority of our players treat it as just another game.

Usually I agree. Its their cup final so their fans get their players up for it more than on our side

The only difference today is that for the players, there is the league finish and CL position to chase

Damn. My usual river isn't flowing for this one, it seems. It'll have to be the radio today then...

Back