• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

Sounds like we finally paid the money we could have paid 5 years ago but didn't bother as we were too keen to pay out dodgy Tory friends.

Indeed. Political expediency wins the day. But as long as they are released that’s the good news story. What will be sickening will be the “didn’t we do well” narrative that’s going to be played out.

So just as we need some Iranian oil back on the markets the debt is miraculously paid.

My thoughts exactly. It's such great news that she has been freed, along with Annosheh Ashoori, but sickening that it took the current geopolitical situation to actually give this government an incentive to get it done.

Johnson will no doubt make great capital out of it, despite the fact that he significantly worsened the situation through his idiotic remarks on the matter when he was Foreign Secretary.

what a clam

a few years ago, the company I was working for, started developing a tv show around him, I threatened to quit, so did a few other people, it was thankfully put in the bin quite quickly

A hatchet job would have been better. One off cuff remark caught on camera could have Nick Griffin-ed his career

A hatchet job would have been better. One off cuff remark caught on camera could have Nick Griffin-ed his career

I think @Baleforce and I work in the same industry. I’ve had the pleasure of his company a few times, he openly admits behind the scenes he’s not interested in the drivel he spouts, division is a business venture for him. Looks like business isn’t doing so well now which is a damn shame.

I think @Baleforce and I work in the same industry. I’ve had the pleasure of his company a few times, he openly admits behind the scenes he’s not interested in the drivel he spouts, division is a business venture for him. Looks like business isn’t doing so well now which is a damn shame.

he’s moving onto climate denial now

Anyone catch the footage of the Tory MP for Dover trying to muscle in on the P&O protests? Told to fudge right off. "It's your law. It's your law." How dumb is this woman? As dumb as a rock. She voted for the Tory fire and re hire laws.
She really is as dumb as a rock, unfortunately not as dumb as the knuckle draggers that voted for her.
Her husband, former MP Charlie Elphike was convicted of two sexual assaults and sent to prison, she stepped in and stood in Dover and ran her campaign along the lines that she was a dutiful loyal wife to her sex case husband and the locals lapped it up.

I thought you were talking about @Baleforce for a moment there. Took a re-read to get it right. Thought you were having a dig at his love for Lamela!

Really? That even worse.

He genuinely thought he would become a global phenomenon after Brexit. Was gleefully talking about big American shows and the after dinner circuit, cosying up to Trump as a dynamic duo.

That whole group, Shapiro, Bannon (although he is far more sinister in his intentions), Candace Owens, Farage etc exchange ideas of how to make money out of people’s stupidity. In fairness to most of them, it’s working.

He genuinely thought he would become a global phenomenon after Brexit. Was gleefully talking about big American shows and the after dinner circuit, cosying up to Trump as a dynamic duo.

That whole group, Shapiro, Bannon (although he is far more sinister in his intentions), Candace Owens, Farage etc exchange ideas of how to make money out of people’s stupidity. In fairness to most of them, it’s working.

I think he really thought he might get Karen Pierce's job

Back