• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT BRIGHTON V SPURS**

Indeed, they've lost the last 5 and have just 1 win in 10.

We can only hope that Dr. Tottenham is stuck in Manchester following his appointment with Ronaldo.
Think we need to stop with the self loathing. We get enough of this from our rivals. Lets try some positivity and some faith. Even if its blind. Thats what we do, get behind the team and dream its the beginning of something special. Heres hoping COYS

upload_2022-3-16_16-17-49.jpeg

When - 16/3/22 - 19:30
Where - Amex Stadium

Prediction - 3-1 Spurs
Kane x2 Kulu x1

Son Own goal for them.

COYS!!!

upload_2022-3-16_16-20-50.jpeg
upload_2022-3-16_16-21-38.jpeg
upload_2022-3-16_16-23-31.jpeg

Think we need to stop with the self loathing. We get enough of this from our rivals. Lets try some positivity and some faith. Even if its blind. Thats what we do, get behind the team and dream its the beginning of something special. Heres hoping COYS

Lovely post from a supporter not a fan.

Anyone coming down for it on Wednesday?
I do not have tickets for it myself but will be holding court at the Duke of Wellington just down from the station.

You shall be forced to listen to my opinions on such diverse subjects as the best babestation girls and self driving cars.

If we win I will take you into the M&S at the station and buy lots of custard and pour it over my then naked body as I run around the station cheering.

If we lose I will be sat in the corner of the pub on my phone typing out death threats to Dier.

When I read this, I got an immediate urge to jump on the next plane from Oslo and parachute down to Brighton.

Serious FOMO.

Best OMT ever.

COYS.

This match thread is not coming up for me :eek: i did wonder why there was no match thread this late in the day.

This match thread is not coming up for me :eek: i did wonder why there was no match thread this late in the day.
It's not been stickied an hour and a half from ko, duplicate OMT, we're doomed, only missing out on Danishfurniturelover in M&S can save us now.

The two new signings didn't seem to have a very good time at Manure, even so I think we were a bit unlucky not to come away with a point. Hoping Son and Kane find their Mojo again though I would sub Son at half time if he still isn't on form. This won't be easy, but they are leaking goals at the moment, lets win this, 2-0 to Spurs.

C. O. Y. S

Probably the team we would have all picked. But cant help thinking/worrying, we will tire badly in the later stages

Am bored. Just had a look on Google Maps at where the Amex Stadium is.
And for the first time, realised it is the "American Express" stadium.
Nobody in this country (that I know) ever says Amex or uses Amex, so I literally had no clue what Amex meant.

Back