• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT BRIGHTON V SPURS**

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
Anyone coming down for it on Wednesday?
I do not have tickets for it myself but will be holding court at the Duke of Wellington just down from the station.

You shall be forced to listen to my opinions on such diverse subjects as the best babestation girls and self driving cars.

If we win I will take you into the M&S at the station and buy lots of custard and pour it over my then naked body as I run around the station cheering.

If we lose I will be sat in the corner of the pub on my phone typing out death threats to Dier.

I do not have tickets for it myself but will be holding court at the Duke of Wellington just down from the station.

You shall be forced to listen to my opinions on such diverse subjects as the best babestation girls and self driving cars.

If we win I will take you into the M&S at the station and buy lots of custard and pour it over my then naked body as I run around the station cheering.

If we lose I will be sat in the corner of the pub on my phone typing out death threats to Dier.

I think we have finally found the true definition of a win-win situation.

Not just any custard ….

I have found a flight to stow away on, in the wheel arch, so I will be covered in aviation lube, and will run from heathrow to the pub. See you all there.

3-0 win to us. Feel that we are making progress, even if the defeat against Manchester United might mask that. I think we are showing more cohesion as a team and that we are starting to create better attacks. It will all take time and so we have to be patient but I feel that tomorrow the win is there for us.

3-0 win to us. Feel that we are making progress, even if the defeat against Manchester United might mask that. I think we are showing more cohesion as a team and that we are starting to create better attacks. It will all take time and so we have to be patient but I feel that tomorrow the win is there for us.

I dont think it will be 3-0, but I agree with the rest.

We need more than 2 new wing backs and a more attack minded CM - but How different would we look with just those in the starting 11

I think we did very well in the cup game versus Brighton (albeit at home), we do tend to struggle against well coached, organised sides though. (West ham will be another). That said I hope WE are on the way to being 'well coached'.

Really can't call how it will go tonight. I'm going to the game BUT have witnessed some terrible performances from us at the Amex so....

Agreed, we passed the ball a lot better and had more shape. Definitely progress there in my view
You have to be careful reading too much into a United game. They haven't got a clue out of possession, don't notice anything that is going on around them, hence our passing moves and attacks can look quite sexy against that type of opponent.

tottenham-hotspur-starting-xi-d85b6dabc5095c2d9bfad7d4bf8913e2.jpg

Please rest Son.

Son is one of my favourite players. Don't know what has been wrong with him for most of this season. However, surprisingly his record on goals and assists is still good. We really only have him and Kane as goalscorers and therefore difficult to rest either, which is why I felt it was so important to get in a centre forward in January.

We really need to step up our game from free kicks and corners at both ends of the park.

the stat I just saw was they have failed to score in 50% of their home games. Including the last three.
they have lost 5 successive games.

So Dr Spurs to the rescue for sure.

Brighton 3 - 0 Tottenham

the stat I just saw was they have failed to score in 50% of their home games. Including the last three.
they have lost 5 successive games.

So Dr Spurs to the rescue for sure.

Brighton 3 - 0 Tottenham

Indeed, they've lost the last 5 and have just 1 win in 10.

We can only hope that Dr. Tottenham is stuck in Manchester following his appointment with Ronaldo.

Back