• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

So chelsea can't sell tickets to away fans at stamford bridge due to the sanctions. For the sake of sporting integrity should those games be played behind closed doors? Can see the season ticket holders being happy with that.

Do they even think before making these daft suggestions?

Well they're asking the FA. The suggestion may seem daft to everyone apart from Chelsea supporters and Chelsea's high-paid lawyers, but the FA are risk averse and might fear being sued on grounds of sporting integrity.

Well they're asking the FA. The suggestion may seem daft to everyone apart from Chelsea supporters and Chelsea's high-paid lawyers, but the FA are risk averse and might fear being sued on grounds of sporting integrity.

And middlesborough couldn't sue?

I don't see what the FA are doing wrong though. Ultimately the Government have instructed that Chelsea cannot sell tickets, seems to be out of the FAs hands.

Sporting integrity isn't considered when other teams weren't allowed fans i.e. bans in Europe, no away fans due to bad behaviour etc.

I don't see what the FA are doing wrong though. Ultimately the Government have instructed that Chelsea cannot sell tickets, seems to be out of the FAs hands.

Sporting integrity isn't considered when other teams weren't allowed fans i.e. bans in Europe, no away fans due to bad behaviour etc.

Yes but middlesborough and the fa can sell tickets. The game is in Middlesbrough.

Yes but middlesborough and the fa can sell tickets. The game is in Middlesbrough.

Ah of course, good point.

So yes, Middlesbrough could sell tickets to Chelsea fans and keep the money, does seem less of a tinkletake when put like that.

Enjoying the fallout though :)

Best course of action is chelsea give their allocation of money to boro. We did it for marine. Belive arsenal did it for a non league club aswell.

I don’t think we did that for Marine? Although we did other stuff to raise funds for them, like virtual programme sales. Nor Woolwich - I recall that they tried to do that when they played Sutton but it wasn’t allowed as it could be deemed to be buying them off.

So chelsea can't sell tickets to away fans at stamford bridge due to the sanctions. For the sake of sporting integrity should those games be played behind closed doors? Can see the season ticket holders being happy with that.

Do they even think before making these daft suggestions?

Yep. That was my original thought. I guess “integrity” only works in one direction. More likely they are just making a point and being deliberately difficult.

I don’t think we did that for Marine? Although we did other stuff to raise funds for them, like virtual programme sales. Nor Woolwich - I recall that they tried to do that when they played Sutton but it wasn’t allowed as it could be deemed to be buying them off.

My bad. Do what baleforce said and give it to ukraine then.

Back