• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Manure***

United were as bad as us, anyone can win when there’s two brick teams involved, it’s why the bottom three quarters of the table struggle. I hope they can put some form together now and take fourth but seriously doubt it.

Last edited:
So fudging frustrated with that. That's as bad a United side as we've played up there and we fudging showed our soft underbelly again. Need a result? Play fudging Tottenham.

Thought PEH was very good. Romero too. Kulu looks a player. The rest mixed good with bad and sometimes catastrophically. Bentancur was poor after some good performances recently. He gave credence to Sherwoods argument that he goes back and sideways. Every time. In fairness, he kept showing for the ball. Kane was poor. Son kept slipping over. It was unbelievable.

A United supporting mate went to the game. Texted me to say "I hope United show some balls tomorrow". My reply was "if there is one team you don't need to show any balls against and you can still win, it's Spurs." And so it proved.

fudging sickened.

What were you guys expecting?. We beat everton in our last game so we were bound to drop points in this one.

We will probably now go and get an easy win at brighton then come back and lose to west ham

Our counter football can be breathe taking but when we play a team more willing to sit in we struggle to break them down and create chances.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

So fudging frustrated with that. That's as bad a United side as we've played up there and we fudging showed our soft underbelly again. Need a result? Play fudging Tottenham.

Thought PEH was very good. Romero too. Kulu looks a player. The rest mixed good with bad and sometimes catastrophically. Bentancur was poor after some good performances recently. He gave credence to Sherwoods argument that he goes back and sideways. Every time. In fairness, he kept showing for the ball. Kane was poor. Son kept slipping over. It was unbelievable.

A United supporting mate went to the game. Texted me to say "I hope United show some balls tomorrow". My reply was "if there is one team you don't need to show any balls against and you can still win, it's Spurs." And so it proved.

fudging sickened.

PEH WAS FUDGING BRICK

Back