• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

I appreciate your input but don’t feel like you’re gauging my initial question of what’s actually going to happen to Chelsea (if we don’t know then just say it). The 2/3 billion dollars point is more a criticism of the world finance system then anything, it’s all zeros and ones on a computer somewhere..Are the recent developments going to actually change anything meaningful is my question.

I see. Like a fudging Carabao cup counts and a maternity hospital does not in your family boastathon?

gonad*s. He has no power and is not in control of the club. He is sanctioned in the Western world.

He is in international waters waiting to see how many tens of millions dollars it is going to cost him to overnight in the Maldives or Dubai before he gets destroyed by a covert submarine.

Even so. He's still the owner of chelsea. The government could do a compulsory purchase order. But as we saw with archway steel that could take a while. Still be the same outcome. The club gets sold. The money frozen.

The government don't want to be in charge of chelsea, or bankrupt it. A quick sale is best for all parties.

Thursday was a very bad day for me as I went to a funeral for 'my first ever mate' from junior school and he was only 62...

My mate's son mentioned Tottenham in his eulogy and there was a 'White Hart Lane N17' plaque in front of the coffin... I can't remember a day when I have shed so many tears..

We got back to the hotel for yet another beer at about 7pm and I looked at my phone for the first time in hours... My son had sent me the news about Chelscum...'yessss' I shouted and started jumping around the bar... The wife looked somewhat confused and I then had the joy of explaining what had happened...

I absolutely despise Chelscum and their arrogant f...ing supporters... If they do really go into a decline it will be as good as winning the Carabao cup!

A good ending to a very sad day.

R.I.P. I K and COYS.

Regardless of who Chelsea are brought by, it won't be an Oligarch who has 1.5bn to just wash down the pan, their owners will be there at the very least balance the books or absord small debts as per FFP.

Chelsea will be returning to the mid table, that is at the very best. They will not be able to compete financially with even little old spurs.

Last edited:
I’m not really up to speed on their situation. The headlines look grim for them but how likely is it that they go bust, is it more likely some special arrangement will be made for them, some sort of lifeline?
Obviously I hope to GHOD they go bust, it would be the sweetest thing ever in a whole world of brick right now.

I’m not really up to speed on their situation. The headlines look grim for them but how likely is it that they go bust, is it more likely some special arrangement will be made for them, some sort of lifeline?
Obviously I hope to GHOD they go bust, it would be the sweetest thing ever in a whole world of brick right now.
If there's any chance the govt can keep the proceeds of the sale then they will be sold to the highest bidder.

Agreed. I’m thoroughly enjoying what’s happening to those classless lottery winning clams but can’t help but be a little sickened by the fact this looks to be driven by optics. Abramovich was a clam in 2003. We all knew it, we all knew he was close to the government there and had used some pretty questionable methods to make his fortune.

He’s no more a clam in the last month than he ever was. If he is an unfit owner now, and he is, he was unfit for the last 20 years and the PL are just showing how limp they are by jumping on a bandwagon. Here’s a tip lads, there are other people who own PL clubs who are just as reprehensible as Abramovich. Maybe do something about them and I’ll take you seriously.

Agreed. I’m thoroughly enjoying what’s happening to those classless lottery winning clams but can’t help but be a little sickened by the fact this looks to be driven by optics. Abramovich was a clam in 2003. We all knew it, we all knew he was close to the government there and had used some pretty questionable methods to make his fortune.

He’s no more a clam in the last month than he ever was. If he is an unfit owner now, and he is, he was unfit for the last 20 years and the PL are just showing how limp they are by jumping on a bandwagon. Here’s a tip lads, there are other people who own PL clubs who are just as reprehensible as Abramovich. Maybe do something about them and I’ll take you seriously.

Yep can only hope this is the start of some real momentum to do something about all these scum bag owners.

Attention will hopefully soon turn to Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Emirates Marketing Project. I want to see their directors disqualified too.

The Saudi Sportswashing Machine guy will be linked to the prince who ordered the killing of the journalist and there will no doubt be horrific things the clams in charge of Emirates Marketing Project have done.

Flush all these clams out asap.

Regardless of who Chelsea are brought by, it won't be an Oligarch who has 1.5bn to just wash down the pan, their owners will be there at the very least balance the books or absord small debts as per FFP.

Chelsea will be returning to the mid table, that is at the very best. They will not be able to compete financially with even little old spurs.

They may not have the stadium we do but the academy will raise funds.

I guess we will see, but I’m as confident it won’t just be the same spending, we don’t even know who will buy it yet.

Yep can only hope this is the start of some real momentum to do something about all these scum bag owners.

Attention will hopefully soon turn to Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Emirates Marketing Project. I want to see their directors disqualified too.

The Saudi Sportswashing Machine guy will be linked to the prince who ordered the killing of the journalist and there will no doubt be horrific things the clams in charge of Emirates Marketing Project have done.

Flush all these clams out asap.

I heard Simon Jordan say the other day, “let’s be honest, Roman Abramovich wasn’t a Chelsea fan. The owners of City and Saudi Sportswashing Machine don’t support those clubs. They aren’t buying them for the good of football. There is only one reason they buy our clubs and that’s to legitimise themselves in the West.”

He crystallised it very well for me. Not that Uncle Joe ever stood on the terraces of WHL but he’s using us as an investment. What these other owners are doing is far more sinister.

I heard Simon Jordan say the other day, “let’s be honest, Roman Abramovich wasn’t a Chelsea fan. The owners of City and Saudi Sportswashing Machine don’t support those clubs. They aren’t buying them for the good of football. There is only one reason they buy our clubs and that’s to legitimise themselves in the West.”

He crystallised it very well for me. Not that Uncle Joe ever stood on the terraces of WHL but he’s using us as an investment. What these other owners are doing is far more sinister.

And a Levy driven ENIC was out starting point and Levy still is.
Yes we are run as a business. But we run to be sustainable and profitable, not for political gain or asset striping.

I believe once all the hysteria calms down Chelsea will not be as badly off as many predict. Someone with bags of cash who want a project to enhance their image or their business will come in and save the day. In a perfect world they would crash and burn but that never happens.

I suspect that too, however its nice that there is a chance that things could unravel for them!

Back