• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Some football related activities.

Some are saying can't sell tickets or merch. Only season ticket holders can attend games. Cl fudged then.
And no contract renewals!

On a purely sporting note I'm actually a bit uncomfortable with it.
Yes the club is scummy.
Yes some of the fans are scummy and support Abramovich no matter what.

But he brought and invested in the club in line with the sports rules.
Yes stop the sale. But don't destroy the club.

Something like the Govt seizing the asset and selling it would be a better way fwd and giving him back nothing but his original purchase price might work. Although that would need legislation change.

Or an airline could provide the flight for free, would get quite a bit of publicity...
(or someone could donate the cost).

Whilst it's amusing and I hope Chelsea suffer, it does seem quite arbitrary to restrict travel costs, which ultimately effects the players (increase chance of injury I presume) but not Roman so much.

They would be better off taking the cost of the debt to him out of the club and freezing that :)

I doubt any airline would want to be seen as providing a way for a sanctioned individual's asset to circumvent government restrictions!! No-one would want to be associated with that

The travel thing, and the rest, is just about ramping up pressure on people associated with Putin. If they players all get on Roman's back, it helps. The sanctions are in effect saying that Roman = Putin, so applying pressure to Roman helps

Since this horrible club always seems to land on its feet, I’m wondering if RA will end up virtually giving the club away which means the new owners would have £3 billion (or however much) to invest in the playing side rather than to find a purchase. That would be utterly typical.

Since this horrible club always seems to land on its feet, I’m wondering if RA will end up virtually giving the club away which means the new owners would have £3 billion (or however much) to invest in the playing side rather than to find a purchase. That would be utterly typical.

if he is giving it away, why hand over 3b?

he should give it to the fans, give all the season ticket holders equal shares, let them run the club

Dead and buried in my opinion.

The name of Chelseais completely besmirched.

They have a direct funding connection to a person who ignores international law, commits war crimes and bombs maternity hospitals. There is no way back.

Close the thread and ban mention of them ever being made again.

He's not allowed to sell it. Even for £0.

Just think of all those players they won’t be able to loan out next season as things currently stand.

I mean, don’t think too long, as they’ll be pulling a tidy wage for doing nothing, but it’s still funny…

Amazing! We’re on the brink of seeing a club getting its comeuppance for accepting oil/blood money and distorting the market with financial doping.

Would be great to see the same happen to Emirates Marketing Project and poocastle at some point.

who am I kidding I’m sure Chelsea will be fine….nadine dorries is all over it! Lolololol

I just can’t see the gov letting them going bust.

BBC say they have 16 million in the bank and the wage bill is 28 million a month.

Yet the government have effectively ordered them to go bust. There is no other outcome.

No sympathy here.

Just think of all those players they won’t be able to loan out next season as things currently stand.

I mean, don’t think too long, as they’ll be pulling a tidy wage for doing nothing, but it’s still funny…

Well if a player is not in the league squad for next season and are not loaned out surely they could sue for constructive dismissal.

Back