• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT.... Spurs v Toffees.....***

I agree. But I criticism him too much already. He was key to the first goal, and he's been a great servant. Always gives his all. Would we be a better side with a £30-50m left-footed CB? Sure. But that is not Davies fault. He's an excellent squad player who can contribute a lot.

Think we're talking about two different players, I'm talking about son :).

Excuses and throwing players under the bus from Fat Frank, now where have i heard that approach to post match interviews before?

After tonight, I can't understand how that fudger beat Jose twice. He can blame who he wants, Everton were pathetic to a man and that's on the manager. I've a mate who supports them who came across tonight and I'm almost angry on his behalf. Utterly fudging brainless from lampard.

But, we can only beat what's in front of us and we did that very well.

Kulu does it, he supports that side, son just doesn't have it in him, never has and i don't see that he ever will.

When kane drops deep, son goes forward.

Kulu and sons roles are not the same.

Son does help defensively, he's just not great at it.

After tonight, I can't understand how that fudger beat Jose twice. He can blame who he wants, Everton were pathetic to a man and that's on the manager. I've a mate who supports them who came across tonight and I'm almost angry on his behalf. Utterly fudging brainless from lampard.

But, we can only beat what's in front of us and we did that very well.

They played in to our hands tactically and that comes from the manager - everyone knows we look to play on the counter, so not giving us the opportunity to do so should be the first priority for a team like Everton

It was the OMT wot won it!!!

The Piratical Magic worked a charm. Just like it did at Bournemouth a few years ago when we won 5-1 after a series of dodgy results.

Hopefully we will go on a run now - just like we did then.

Great performance and could really have had more goals. The two new boys were particularly impressive and Doherty is going from strength to strength. Well played boys. COYS.

When kane drops deep, son goes forward.

Kulu and sons roles are not the same.

Son does help defensively, he's just not great at it.

I was kind of saying that, he is there but all he's doing is taking up space, it's not his game, but he is exposing sess.

Doherty and Bentancur take the plaudits tonight for me. Everton were very, very bad for sure. But that seemed to give us more attacking confidence. Sonny was a bit off the pace, could have had a couple more if he was more in form but it is still good to see him making those runs and creating chances. Kane great as ever. Kulu very impressive. I do like Sessegnon. Thought he did really well for the first goal and he attempts more adventurous play than Reggie. But he seems to be bullied off the ball too easily sometimes and also at times appears slow to anticipate things (eg a few admittedly underplayed passes to him tonight that he seemed to wait to reach him rather than move towards the ball. But I am probably being harsh on him). Hope his injury isn’t too serious as he really needs and deserves to get a good run in the team.

Chant of the night definitely “you’re just a sh1t Steven Gerrard”.

Lovely to see Dele back. He got a great reception although he understandably seemed reluctant to react too much to it. A few Everton fans (not many remaining by the end) were going mad at him when Hugo encouraged him over to the South Stand which seemed a bit unnecessary - he was always going to get a good ovation.

Finally, I wish we had pushed on a little more in the second half but understand why we eased off, with Saturday in mimd presumably. But with Kane on a hat trick, I didn’t feel there was much intent from the players to make that happen for him. Maybe I’m reading too much into nothing.

A very good, comfortable and competent performance. No one played badly. Now Spurs, please, please take this into Saturday’s game.

You could see the confidence draining from Sessesgnon the longer the game went on, it was and act of mercy to take him off injury or not. He's not going to make it with us unless he gets tougher mentally. Although you do need nerves of steel to play that Kamikaze passing style we tried at the back.

You could see the confidence draining from Sessesgnon the longer the game went on, it was and act of mercy to take him off injury or not. He's not going to make it with us unless he gets tougher mentally. Although you do need nerves of steel to play that Kamikaze passing style we tried at the back.

What did he do wrong? They didn't have a shot on target. He got an assist.

" You want to be playing in Champions League finals, you want to be playing for the league title. If you want to do that, I think he needs to leave." He's been telling him he needs to leave for years.
He played in more CL finals than Manure and the same number as City since he broke into the first team. And twice came closer to winning the title. What a load of gonad*s.

Back