• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Omt - Tottenham vs Boro

Daisuk

Les Medley
It's tonight, you lazy tacos. Fa cup. At Riverside or whatever it's called now. Boro got Wilder as boss now, don't they? So reckon they'll put up a fight.

My son is 7 in May. I was 7 the last time Spurs won the FA cup. It's about bloody time.

It's tonight, you lazy tacos. Fa cup. At Riverside or whatever it's called now. Boro got Wilder as boss now, don't they? So reckon they'll put up a fight.

My son is 7 in May. I was 7 the last time Spurs won the FA cup. It's about bloody time.

My son was born on 7th May.

Your son was born in May.
He will be 7 next birthday.
You were 7 the last time Spurs won the Fa Cup.
7 x 2 = 14.
Fa Cup final is on 14 May this year.
The winner will be scored by Son, won wears the number 7 shirt.
It is written…
52B766F5-A17F-4ADF-BBE3-32CD28804068.gif

Last edited:
Haven't watched anything of boro this season. Been told they're are a fairly defense minded team. Be good to see if we've come up with any ideas of how to break down a team that sits deep.

Haven't watched anything of boro this season. Been told they're are a fairly defense minded team. Be good to see if we've come up with any ideas of how to break down a team that sits deep.
They were really good in beating Utd at Old Trafford, that’s all I’ve seen of them though. Maybe with them playing at home they might attack more and leave a bit of space in behind.

I wonder if today is the chance to rest the Kane/Son phenomenon and really see if Bergwyn can play at Centre Forward as Conte has suggested. Personally, I have my doubts but it could be worth the experiment tonight and bring on KaneSon if necessary with 30 minutes to go against a tiring Boro side.

I wonder if today is the chance to rest the Kane/Son phenomenon and really see if Bergwyn can play at Centre Forward as Conte has suggested. Personally, I have my doubts but it could be worth the experiment tonight and bring on KaneSon if necessary with 30 minutes to go against a tiring Boro side.

This is Tottenham. If Kane and Son don't start, It's 99% guaranteed they will need to come on 10mins into the 2nd half!

We're not playing again until Monday, and Boro are in good form. Start with Kane and Son (and the rest of our first choice team) and hope that we can rest a few for the last 20 minutes instead.

Back