• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** Tottenham v Leeds OMT *****

I know its Leeds but that should be our benchmark for the rest of the season.
The expansive football and lovely goals were all well and good, but i particularly enjoyed how we fought and covered for each other and the team.

That has to be one of the worse games I’ve seen In years
It was Sunday league levels at times
It was all about quality of players but the inability of Leeds to do the basics is fudging scary

I can't believe how naive Leeds play in general. They had success with it. But it's hurting then so bad.

4-0 looks great. But they could have had a few Ave we could have a lot more. 8-3 would have been a more accurate score with the chances in that game.

So much space all over. Crazy game really.

Some good performances. But not clinical enough really.. happy though. 4-0 I can enjoy my weekend.

Unlucky and tough titty for Raphina, I’d still be keen for us to look at getting him when Leeds go down.
Agreed. I'd assume Liverpool wouldn't be after him now that Dias is on their books. I think we have more pressing areas of recruitment ahead of him, but I'm sure it could still be done.

4-0 but we really need to tighten up. Leeds should have scored a few. Against better opposition (that don't play to our strengths) we'll still struggle. But 3 points is 3 points.

I can't believe how naive Leeds play in general. They had success with it. But it's hurting then so bad.

4-0 looks great. But they could have had a few Ave we could have a lot more. 8-3 would have been a more accurate score with the chances in that game.

So much space all over. Crazy game really.

Some good performances. But not clinical enough really.. happy though. 4-0 I can enjoy my weekend.
It's not like we haven't torn them apart before in the exact same manner. Bielsa is a poor manager and if he was English would've been sacked months ago

A good performance, and nice to see us passing around a press so well. Thing is Leeds don't seem to believe in their press, they are going through the motions, so it was easier for us to find the pass and turn. But we did, and we show for the ball much better now. Basic things we didn't do well before.

But there is a lot to improve still. At both ends. We lack some clinical play at times.

4-0 but we really need to tighten up. Leeds should have scored a few. Against better opposition (that don't play to our strengths) we'll still struggle. But 3 points is 3 points.
One game at a time.
The perfect week to display it too.
City - anything is a bonus. We win.
Burnley - though, but should win. We lose.
Leeds - who knows. Someone will get battered. We delivered the battering.

Odd week.

Can say how rubbish Leeds were as much as you want, but my GHod that was another masterclass from Kane. The guy is different gravy now he’s got his head back in the game.

He was dead to me in the summer, but I can’t help but open my heart up to him once again. Please sign a new contract….

Congratulations to Son and Kane on their record breaking. It is a good milestone and one they will cherish especially if they extend it.

Leeds sacking Bielsa will be funny. The only thing keeping them up has been him. Their players for the most part are not that good individually.

Back