• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley*** OMT

I’ve not heard any mention of a Gollini injury, wonder if Austin is there on merit..

Also really happy to see Sess get another start, nice to see him building up some momentum.

What minute will Lennon score against us do we reckon?

Im starting to think Conte is only working with the players that he will Keep. I feel Gollini will not be kept. Sent back in the summer.

Is reggie injured? if not then I am thinking Madrid might take him back as well.

Im starting to think Conte is only working with the players that he will Keep. I feel Gollini will not be kept. Sent back in the summer.

Is reggie injured? if not then I am thinking Madrid might take him back as well.

Reggie is recovering from COVID-19.

But there are also rumours that Madrid want him back

He's on the bench. Just recovered from covid.

Reggie is recovering from COVID-19.

But there are also rumours that Madrid want him back

Yeah I can see that happening. Why wouldnt they. They can sell him for more than the buy back as well. So I just think its going to happen.

As we come in to a new dawn for the club, a new coming we will undergo a transformation akin to that of a werewolf, only this time, instead of being a creature of horror to all, we will live the tale of the 'ugly duckling' as we transform from a 'chicken badge' club in to a mighty badger, crowing so loudly that everyone will start to know who we truly are.

Don't get me wrong, yesterday was just the start. It was the platform, we have achieved nothing with this squad of players, but we will, it will happen, now is the time to believe, now is the time to act, going forward as a club to successes that will be told for many years afterwards.

We will move forwards collectively, climbing the steps until we reach the heights that Bill Nicholson famously referred to in his quote. We will reach those highs, but we can only do this by working together as one. So let's move forwards, let's shout our club name so loudly that no one will be able to ignore us. We are the mighty Tottenham Hotspur, now let's starting living up to that name!!

Burnley will not be an easy team to face, they provide a different challenge to that provided by Emirates Marketing Project. Burnley have been fighting to avoid relegation, and have recently shown improvement in their performances and form with a draw against Manchester United, and a comfortable victory yesterday against Brighton. Sean Dyche has Burnley set up to fight for every moment of action through the game. So we will need to be at it, we will need to display character, fight, and if we do so, and we can bring the quality that we have, then we can get the points. The match is there for us to win, let's go and get it done!! I know that our away supporters will give it all that they have, if the team can do so likewise, then this can be another glorious success.

So as we prepare to take on Burnley, here are the match details...

Fixture: Burnley v Tottenham Hotspur
Competition: Premier League
Date: 23rd February

Predicted Lineup

LLoris
Emerson Royale
Cristian Romero
Eric Dier
Ben Davies
Ryan Sessegnon
Rodrigo Bentancur
Pierre-Emile Hjojberg
Dejan Kulusevski
Harry Kane
Son Heung-Min

tumblr_n5hvnofEjO1trbh6do1_400.gifv

You are smart. Make us strong. Give us things to make us go.

If we win, I will start to think we have turned a
Small corner in our mentality..that would be too
good to be true though!!
Anyway Coys.....

We did so well the first minute. Since then we've been pushed back and had minimal possession. Need to impose ourselves much more.

Back