• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

A little spoilery for anyone that planned to watch it, fortunately I have no plans myself

Point taken, i’ve edited it out. Is it written down anywhere how to do the spoiler thing? I feel like i’ve been told a fair few times and it doesn’t stick.

Edit - I can’t remove it from your quote so it’s kind of compounding my error at the minute mate :eek:;)

Point taken, i’ve edited it out. Is it written down anywhere how to do the spoiler thing? I feel like i’ve been told a fair few times and it doesn’t stick.

Edit - I can’t remove it from your quote so it’s kind of compounding my error at the minute mate :eek:;)

Screenshot_20220209-102645_Chrome.jpg

something spoilery

Sorted

Looking forward to seeing that.

Me too. Few idiots out there complaining that it has hobbits in and some black dwarves and elves. Seriously? Almost nobody read the simarillion, don't even know if it went into what the characters looked like. Yes they are going to put hobbits in, and black actors. They want to make money.

Me too. Few idiots out there complaining that it has hobbits in and some black dwarves and elves. Seriously? Almost nobody read the simarillion, don't even know if it went into what the characters looked like. Yes they are going to put hobbits in, and black actors. They want to make money.

Haters have to hate.

Back