• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ** Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project **

Pep just highlighted that one o our goals originated from a Walker brain fart. Thankfully Kyle did us a favour today.

What a massively disappointing result for many, but I'm sure there will be plenty to moan about in the overall performance and individuals to keep them happy.

The moaners annoy me too mate, but to be totally honest your moaning about the moaners is getting almost as bad! More than a hint of irony in your post, you must see that…

Why enjoy something when you can moan about the hypothetical haters? It’s always got to be an us / them thing, even when it’s actually just us.

What a game. Was worried Leicester was going to be the peak of pure joy / ridiculousness but I sure love being wrong sometimes!

Anyways I’m off to see how the mood is on blue moon (which is equally as childish from me but idngaf :D)

Ooh someone post some snippets!

sexy just as Kane scored
:D:D

I wish I could like this twice. That's fudging brilliant.

I implemented a rule in my house with the kids all week saying "no shouting in the new house". And I'd been getting through to them.

Blew that rule out of the water today...they saw me for the hypocrite I am...:D

I think any lucky breaks today fell to them. The Hugo error to gift them the first and the penalty. We we created the 4 best chances of the game and scored 3 of them.

I was thinking about all the shots they had not goals we scored.

Conte, Nuno, and Mourinho...all happy to play a defense-first, counterattacking setup. City don't find it easy to play though a compact low block. Conte head and shoulders the best manger of the lot though. Can he motivate the side for the smaller games?

I was thinking about all the shots they had not g

Conte, Nuno, and Mourinho...all happy to play a defense-first, counterattacking setup. Conte head and shoulders the best manger of the lot though. Can he motivate the side for the smaller games?
He has done when we had the record breaking start
The issue was last two games he had players who can’t control a ball and made some tactical errors himself

He has done when we had the record breaking start
The issue was last two games he had players who can’t control a ball and made some tactical errors himself

We were also more precise. Conte said you have to be perfect today. And we raised our game. In the preceding games we were not as up for it, and let the opposition impose their game too easily.

I said earlier that 'It would be such a Spurs thing to do, to walk away with the points from this game'. Thats why we love SPurs, predictably unpredictable, absolutely brilliant result. Harry had a point to prove and played a blinder today. I still don't think we are consistent enough in the league yet by a long way. Other teams seem to raise their game against us at home, maybe it's the new stadium, or just the expectation is too great for the players to handle. With a run of away games coming hopefully we pick up a few more points. We all needed that win I'm going to enjoy watching MOD tonight, thanks Spurs.

Back