• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ** Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project **

Was expecting to get 7pts from the last 5 league games, so that has nearly got us back on track. If we can get something from either Anfield or Old Trafford that would reverse the Soton result

So….
My mate who I have my ST with took his son (my godson)
He has never seen us lose but wanted to go to an away game and this was one we got tickets for
They FaceTimed me when we scored then winner
The boys hooked and ecstatic
Wonderful!

It is incredible to think City’s only goals came from a goalkeeping howler and a penalty!
And we had more shots on target than them. VAR was their friend today. Thankfully Harry was simply unplayable today. MoM by a mile.

It was due. We have had some VAR fortune up there recently, so I had a feeling it would be their turn tonight.

We have done Liverpool a favour and it feels dirty, but who cares it's what it is best for us that matters. Now take that spirit to Burnley on Weds night, looks like we are now going there at the wrong time

Typical lose to sottn and wolves and beat this lot. Confirmed as City's bogy team. Had some lucky breaks but played very well. The way we moved the ball up the pitch when we had it was noteworthy. Like the side are getting more comfortable doing this on the break. Plus having Bentancur helps with passing. Bar a Lloris howler and a crap hand ball rule where you can be penalised at point-blank range, we were comfortably on top.

We can do it one off games, can we do it consistently with games thick and fast?

Kane was sensational. No way we'd have won that without him.

Why post this? What is the point?

Honestly, I don’t get it.

Why enjoy something when you can moan about the hypothetical haters? It’s always got to be an us / them thing, even when it’s actually just us.

What a game. Was worried Leicester was going to be the peak of pure joy / ridiculousness but I sure love being wrong sometimes!

Anyways I’m off to see how the mood is on blue moon (which is equally as childish from me but idngaf :D)

Typical lose to sottn and wolves and beat this lot. Confirmed as City's bogy team. Had some lucky breaks but played very well. The way we moved the ball up the pitch when we had it was noteworthy. Like the side are getting more comfortable doing this on the break. Plus having Bentancur helps with passing. Bar a Lloris howler and a crap hand ball rule where you can be penalised at point-blank range, we were comfortably on top.

We can do it one off games, can we do it consistently with games thick and fast?

Kane was sensational. No way we'd have won that without him.
I think any lucky breaks today fell to them. The Hugo error to gift them the first and the penalty. We we created the 4 best chances of the game and scored 3 of them.

Back