• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alfie Devine

His dads à former rugby league player isn’t he? Should answer your question!

Oh yeah. Imagine it was a family day out, proudest day of his life, couple of cans of special brew sat on a wall in the town centre after.

I grew up on a council estate in North London but a day out for us was a trip to the science museum.

Probably should not pick on the kid and I want what is best for Tottenham, but I also want him to fail as he is a sheep with a tattoo.

I believe there’s a direct correlation with Dele’s decrease in form and the increase of his number of tattoos.
It is illegal at 18 here even with parents consent but it is possible in other countries, think Spain is 16 for example.

Love that while he's smiling away Jack Clarke is grinning even bigger behind him as he's once again captured in full view of the cameras stealing a living as a footballer.

Love that while he's smiling away Jack Clarke is grinning even bigger behind him as he's once again captured in full view of the cameras stealing a living as a footballer.

I think the comment about Clarke is harsh, we took a gamble on his potential and hes not developed as all would hope, I've never seen anything about his lack of commitment here or when on loan and he gets good reviews on the club website in U23 games.

I think the comment about Clarke is harsh, we took a gamble on his potential and hes not developed as all would hope, I've never seen anything about his lack of commitment here or when on loan and he gets good reviews on the club website in U23 games.

The worst summer of transfers in our history. Sessegnon and Ndombele who I both loved but have done nothing, Clarke who has not progressed at all. Then the painfully left footed Lo Celso who is actually OK but injury prone. Awful summer.

Only seen him once in that Marine game, but he looked very promising. Would be great to see him on the bench for the odd match.

does that video show him training with the first team?

Back