• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

Haven't posted these for a good while
Boosters way down on 1st and 2nds, now out of restrictions I doubt people will ever get them done

upload_2022-2-8_18-17-25.png

Well I tested positive today, nasal test, and due to work rules I had to take another test using a throat swab - that turned out negative, wtf..
I know I have a big nose, but it's taking the tinkle that there is a time difference between it and my throat.

Now I have no idea which to believe, no symptom's either, so I guess I'll need to grab a pcr test tomorrow to clarify.

Well I tested positive today, nasal test, and due to work rules I had to take another test using a throat swab - that turned out negative, wtf..
I know I have a big nose, but it's taking the tinkle that there is a time difference between it and my throat.

Now I have no idea which to believe, no symptom's either, so I guess I'll need to grab a pcr test tomorrow to clarify.

Maybe you’ve been breathing in particles of virus from someone else which has lodged in your nose and you don’t actually have an infection. I don’t know- perhaps wash your nose out with some salty water and try again.

Mask wearing lifted today in Switzerland, also no Covid passes needed in bars, restaurants, etc. (Not that the passes bothered me having had the jabs). I’ve definitely got mask fatigue though so this is great.

Time to get back to normal.

Really good list of useful therapeutics to help the doctors and nurses help those admitted to hospital.
So important, if you can eliminate the outcome of dying from this virus, you can eliminate the fear.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-60390187

They seem to work very well too. Someone I know who is extremely clinically vulnerable got rushed in for one recently when he caught it, and it protected him to just the same 'bad cold' experience as everyone else

Guessing so people have their masks on before getting off the plane. If the airport they got to requires people to wear a mask, there won't be a kerfuffle with people trying to find their masks and put them on before getting off. Saves time. Get people off the plane quicker.
Not all airports will require a mask, but it makes it easier on air crew to do it for every flight. Also means passengers will have masks on them.

The mental health damage proponents have suddenly taken a commanding lead against physical health damage argument - weighing in the impact on Putin's psychological state and the associated costs to the world.

I expect some of those families of those millions who died, still care about this.

Or do they just care about their lost loved ones?

Everyones had it now. Friend does cleaning for my 80 year old mum. She rang me on sunday to say she was positive (works in a school so still gets tested). She cleaned my mums on the saturday. Me and my mum were, meh.

We're all triple vaxxed. The virus is a lot milder now (if we can finally accept the data). People dying are with not from covid.

Back