• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****Tottenham Hotspur v Wolverhampton Wanderers****OMT

An embarrassment. 0 points from 6 against Southampton and Wolves at home. And we were out thought and outplayed in both. Players should be better than that. Manager should be better than that. Utterly fudging shameful.

Forget top 4. It isn't happening.

Conte needs to up his game. He absolutely deserves next season but the new manager bounce is gone. He's been dingdonged in the last two games. Not nearly good enough. Not nearly acceptable.
Spot on. Blame goes from the top to the bottom. Professional footballers making hungover Sunday league mistakes.

You gift a team that defends well two goals you are going to struggle.

We just do not have a good team shape at all. We are not a good team. We are very reliant on players doing it all for us in key moments.

I don't like to dump on players just after a loss. But I'm losing faith in Hugo lately. We give away way to many sloppy goals making it hard for ourself. But to be honest we are not playing well.

Three defeats in a row in the league. But it's more that we look very uncohesive as a side. No real pattern of play. We always look out numbered all over the pitch. It's hard to watch lately.

Commentators last words, "i think tottenham know they beaten".
We could have said that after 20mins.
I'm sick of saying it but there a problem in the dressing room.
This won't be popular but we are running out candidates, theres only son, hugo, kane, deir and winks left.
I know who my money is on.
Its time to blitz this lot

Lloris, Davies, Son, Sanchez were absolutely appalling!

poor subs from Conte as well I thought. Didn’t see any point in the like for like Berg/Moura sub.

There is absolutely zero quick passing and clever movement. It is all so predictable and slow. The couple of times we played it quick, we opened them up and looked dangerous.

DSLR in 2022? Its all about Mirrorless good man.

Already making great use of the spectacular Nikon Z9. Don't work with some of the older lenses which I'm quite fond of. Like my Sigma 300-800mm f5.6 or Nikon 35-70mm f2.8 with macro focusing. The D850 will be a viable camera for many years yet. The young horndogs humping for mirrorless are giving this camera away at less than half its original list price.

Conte has said that we need investment in the squad over several windows. We're going to get these performances in the meantime as the team and squad has a lot of weak players in it

It's not acceptable. Wolves and Southampton looked more cohesive and better coached than us. That's on Conte to an extent. He can't completely wash his hands.

Lloris, Davies, Son, Sanchez were absolutely appalling!

poor subs from Conte as well I thought. Didn’t see any point in the like for like Berg/Moura sub.

But really, which subs should have come on?

SCarlett and White are kids, so it'd just have been hopeful
Royal has been poor recently
Rodon not up to it

We're really short of quality in the team and on the bench

Back