• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****Tottenham Hotspur v Wolverhampton Wanderers****OMT

Yes. Obviously. And he hasn’t changed that fact. So who is responsible for underperforming players?
The players are trash, nobody can learn Doherty at his age how to do basic stuff. Just sell and buy new, promote youth if we have any great prospects. We cant spend any more time with these players, Harry can't affrord to.

It's been a great second half. I've used the time to browse the camera listings on Kijiji. Found a nice deal on a waterproof lens and camera jacket - shooting in the rain on Wednesday (Cruz Azul at Hamilton Forge). Seeing bargain prices for the Nikon D850, a lovely DSLR with a hefty 45 megapixel sensor. Folk are ditching it for the new mirrorless cameras. It'll be good for years to come.

Lovely camera! I find that film and home processing (b&w) works best with Spurs, however. A couple of hours in a dark room with chemicals fits well with games like these.

Wednesday: I've really embarrassed Spurs here.

Sunday: Hold my beer.

Assuming they got a rocket up the arse after the SCBC performance, the lack of a reaction today speaks volumes to the character of this squad.
Or the manager's ability to get the best out of them?

Wednesday: I've really embarrassed Spurs here.

Sunday: Hold my beer.

Assuming they got a rocket up the arse after the SCBC performance, the lack of a reaction today speaks volumes to the character of this squad.

Hjobjerg will be able to make a fair argument for being put straight back in the team. As will Reguilon.
Dier's stock continues to rise in his absence

By the way here is the data for your elite scoring team this season: 28 goals in 22 matches. 28 fvcking goals in 22 matches and you call this an elite strike force.

On the contrary no. They were playing for a 5th / 6th place side. Their quality was what pushed us to those positions. Recall what happened when they got sold?

Yeah, Berba & Keane went on to better sides and became a bit part players and Defoe went lower and maintained his level.

Kinda says it all

An embarrassment. 0 points from 6 against Southampton and Wolves at home. And we were out thought and outplayed in both. Players should be better than that. Manager should be better than that. Utterly fudging shameful.

Forget top 4. It isn't happening.

Conte needs to up his game. He absolutely deserves next season but the new manager bounce is gone. He's been dingdonged in the last two games. Not nearly good enough. Not nearly acceptable.

Well done, you can put two strikers in world football ahead of him. Lewa has played for an elite team for most of his career in a team that walks it's league every year, easy for him to look good (he is an elite striker though).
I can put more than 2 strikers. It is this kind of logic that prevents us from refreshing this squad on time. We should have purchased Kane's replacement 2 seasons ago. Oh well let's wait and see.

Back