• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****Tottenham Hotspur v Wolverhampton Wanderers****OMT

It's been a great second half. I've used the time to browse the camera listings on Kijiji. Found a nice deal on a waterproof lens and camera jacket - shooting in the rain on Wednesday (Cruz Azul at Hamilton Forge). Seeing bargain prices for the Nikon D850, a lovely DSLR with a hefty 45 megapixel sensor. Folk are ditching it for the new mirrorless cameras. It'll be good for years to come.

Define elite? There isn't an elite player in the Spurs front line in my opinion. Kane should be sold now when he has some value ditto Son. The front line needs to be revamped. Son/Kane Vs Berbatov/Keane/ Defoe...
If you don't think a player that has the third best goals per mins in the premier league while playing for a mostly second rate team while those in 1st and 2nd place played for elite teams then you haven't a clue about football

I'm not sure how he could have legislated for the mistakes which led to the goals today. Without those individual errors, its still 0-0
My point is that he is in charge of the team and something is wrong if we are making such simple, elementary mistakes. Repeatedly.

Jose WAS an elite manager. Wasn’t when he was with us, he was a spent force that the game had passed by.
Spent force eh? That was the media enforced story to create attention. Jose Mourinho is still an elite manager. The only manager in the Premier League presently who can touch his record is Pep.

I get that we need upgrades, but the Sunday league nature of the mistakes the team makes is unacceptable and I think conte has to shoulder some of the blame.
Keep Romero as starter, Dier as a bench and sell the others CBs, all of them and buy new players.

Nice stadium though …

It's a good point. We're brick now, but we'll be good a few years from now - much due to the future proofing a stadium does provide. I take some consolation in that.

And you know, we've had two brick games now. It's not the end of the world.

It's been a great second half. I've used the time to browse the camera listings on Kijiji. Found a nice deal on a waterproof lens and camera jacket - shooting in the rain on Wednesday (Cruz Azul at Hamilton Forge). Seeing bargain prices for the Nikon D850, a lovely DSLR with a hefty 45 megapixel sensor. Folk are ditching it for the new mirrorless cameras. It'll be good for years to come.

I bought some candle sleeves for my chandelier because I spent so much of the first half looking away, I noticed how yellowed they'd become.

Sounds great. Are you in Nova Scotia?

DSLR in 2022? Its all about Mirrorless good man.

If you don't think a player that has the third best goals per mins played in the premier league while playing for a mostly second rate team while those in 1st and 2nd place played for elite teams then you haven't a clue about football
Past glory. Kane isn't elite at the moment. Deal with it. He is not in the top tier of strikers. Ask a neutral - Kane Vs Haaland. It is not even close. Kane vs Lewandowski. It is also not close. Our 'elite' player is not as good as you think.

Back