• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****Tottenham Hotspur v Wolverhampton Wanderers****OMT

I don’t disagree, but we’re going nowhere until we actually figure out the CM conundrum. At this point I’d be tempted to sub Moura for Rodon and push Romero to CM. Desperate stuff.

Agree about the CM issue, but not sure that moving our best CB is the option. I'd play 3 in there til we can strengthen

The Kessie rumours in the last couple days won't be helped by today

Not sure what Conte is seeing. Third game in a row we're getting destroyed in midfield.
We need three players in there as we don't have the quality to play with two. Especially if one of the two is Winks or PEH.
Winks has been shocking today. I'm starting to think he's colour blind the amount of times he's passes to the other side.

Personally I would've stuck with the back 3 and gone 352 with Kulu in for Moura. It gives us more balance and the bodies in
midfield.

Harsh sub on Sess, Davies has had a couple of poor games and responsible for the second goal. We need to score and Sess
is going to give a lot more threat than Davies down the left.
100%
It was obvious IMO

Agree about the CM issue, but not sure that moving our best CB is the option. I'd play 3 in there til we can strengthen

The Kessie rumours in the last couple days won't be helped by today
The CM today has the issue of being outnumbered constantly
Wednesday it was an inability to pass
The issues won’t go away with this set up

Back