• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****Tottenham Hotspur v Wolverhampton Wanderers****OMT

I would play Royal there. He's basically perfect for a back 3. Able to stride out and okay with the ball at his feet. But essentially he's a defender. Posted it pre-game. And Hogjberj for Winks.

But we would still be playing a back three without a competent RWB.

Would you have played ROyal at RB given his performances?
Similarly with PEH in CM
And we dont have other CB options
Royal yes because other than the last 2 matches he has been very solid defensively albeit poor offensively. Given that the other option was Doherty I would probably have stuck with Emerson. Doherty hasn't even done anything particularly egregious but he also still looks like a lower PL player verging on Championship quality.

PEH needed dropping, I do agree we don't have many options if Skipp is injured. Maybe we should have made more of an effect to improve the CM?

It’s a concern that we’ve made a tactical change that sacrificed a player that was doing ok to account for two mistakes.

I think we’re should have stuck until half time and trusted the original formation.

If we needed a change at that point, fair enough.

The manager has questions to answer. 2.5 games in a row we’ve been dingdonged. Not all on the players.
The manager didn’t seem to want to instruct his team to do anything different Wednesday when they really needed him too
Today we were outnumbered from midfield and he still didn’t change it
He has to be in the hook for some it

Bentancur was involved in both of the comedy goals conceded tbf

At the ground so didn’t see replays. Thought Hugo was fudging dreadful for the first but you may be right. Bentancur at least looks like he’s trying to get on the ball. Some others aren’t.

In true Spurs heartbreak fashion I can see us pulling a goal back, throwing the kitchen sink at them before conceeding a 3rd and 4th late on

An extra day rest, playing at home and that first half, deary me!
Big 45 coming up, miss Skipp in midfield big time.

Not sure what Conte is seeing. Third game in a row we're getting destroyed in midfield.
We need three players in there as we don't have the quality to play with two. Especially if one of the two is Winks or PEH.
Winks has been shocking today. I'm starting to think he's colour blind the amount of times he's passes to the other side.

Personally I would've stuck with the back 3 and gone 352 with Kulu in for Moura. It gives us more balance and the bodies in
midfield.

Harsh sub on Sess, Davies has had a couple of poor games and responsible for the second goal. We need to score and Sess
is going to give a lot more threat than Davies down the left.

Back