• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****Tottenham Hotspur v Wolverhampton Wanderers****OMT

Davis just shouldn't be playing. Last couple of games he's cost at least two goals. At least Winks can play if he gets time. Wolves and Southampton both closing us down well, and we crumble after looking ok for the first 20-25. Similar pattern really. We're a side that lack consistency and confidence.

Shocking first half. And the players seem to be proving no matter who the manager is, nothing changes. Mistake after mistake after mistake.

On current form you look at the remaining fixtures and i cant confidently predict a win in any, unless something changes.

Next Saturday could be an absolute thrashing the likes of which we havent seen for years
It's almost as if the players aren't good enough

Davis just shouldn't be playing. Last couple of games he's cost at least two goals. At least Winks can play if he gets time. Wolves and Southampton both closing us down well, and we crumble after looking ok for the first 20-25. Similar pattern really. We're a side that lack consistency and confidence.

What's our other LCB option?

Its all very well people saying that a certain player shouldnt be playing, but generally we dont have better options in the squad at the moment. Its why Conte has talked about needing a few windows to improve the squad

Conte is going to prove that no matter how well you ve done at other clubs, it does not guarantee you success at Spurs....before walking. Sadly he's changing nothing here.

Would you have played ROyal at RB given his performances?
Similarly with PEH in CM
And we dont have other CB options
Yes Royal is better, yes PEH, even out of form ans tired which I admit he is, is better than Winks anyday. Yes Reguilon is a lot better than Sess and yes Conte should have pressed big time for a LCB in January.

What's our other LCB option?

Its all very well people saying that a certain player shouldnt be playing, but we dont have better options in the squad at the moment. Its why Conte has talked about needing a few windows to improve the squad

I would play Royal there. He's basically perfect for a back 3. Able to stride out and okay with the ball at his feet. But essentially he's a defender. Posted it pre-game. And Hogjberj for Winks.

Funnily I think this won't effect Conte's desire to stay. In his eyes it'll make the triumph that much sweeter. The fool.

Yep if he does stay it will be the narrative "look how great I am I turned spurs into winners" to be honest if he could do it I would then send him to the middle east to sort out the mess out there.

Its the hope that kills you. We can`t be any worse in the second half can we? Its like our players take turns to have an off day every time we play. Trouble is every time Wolves go forward they look like scoring and we don`t

Back