• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****Tottenham Hotspur v Wolverhampton Wanderers****OMT

Really? If you don't like Son, who's left to like in this side? All players are streaky, more or less. Son has surely given us more joy than most of the other players in this team.

Who said I should like any of the players in this side?

Son goes missing for months of the season and is massively over rated. Just a toothy smiley Darren Huckaberry.

Love this home crowd. Burn it all down especially since we are burning money paying these players' salaries.

another embarrassing half

it reminds me of that joke about the government

whoever we sign, they play like Spurs

Having crap players well and truly catching up with us. The team is brick. Sanchez, Davies, Sessegnon, Doherty, Royal, Winks, Hojbjerg, Dier are all brick. The best of those players are bottom half prem quality.

Moura, Skipp, Romero, Reguilon, Bergwijn etc are no more than top half players. Not sure they’d be shoe ins for Saints or Wolves.

Pretty poor state of affairs really. That’s before taking into account we’ve bombed out 100 million quids worth of pure dross in Lo Celso, Tubby and Gil.

Shambolic really.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Some on here seem to rate Davies Sanchez Moura.

Winks reminds me of Tom Caroll, someone who should be playing for Swansea.

Genuinely don't understand how we concede the types of goals we do. Just diabolical. Only we concede goals like this

Shocking first half. And the players seem to be proving no matter who the manager is, nothing changes. Mistake after mistake after mistake.

On current form you look at the remaining fixtures and i cant confidently predict a win in any, unless something changes.

Next Saturday could be an absolute thrashing the likes of which we havent seen for years

Back