• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****Tottenham Hotspur v Wolverhampton Wanderers****OMT

I don't understand our wing backs. Instead of making runs in behind, they stop dead, receive it with their backs to go then play a square pass inside.

They are very well marshaled. Closed down. This is the kind of game you have to be patient, pull them out of position, and catch them as they tire out. But we've shot ourselves in the foot with the way we defend in midfield. Then silly errors in defense from Lloris, Davis.

Are the people saying Davies has been great and will be hard replace watching this match and the previous one? How does the foot taste?

I'd personally play Hojbjerg and Royal (as posted pre-game).
The funny thing is all the criticism that Emerson gets for not having the best crossing game he actually does get the ball in attacking areas. Now we've made the change so many wanted in dropping Emerson we have Doherty playing who has had no attacking action at all and no defensive quality either.

There's the difference, they fudge up and it doesn't drop for us.
Every one of other mistakes is being punished.

You cannot beat this Wolves midfield through the center especially with only 2 men in Spurs midfield. That means the wings. Wolves' wingbacks are better than ours. Gonna be a long day as in my opinion you can only win this by strengthening that Spurs center.

Back