• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****Tottenham Hotspur v Wolverhampton Wanderers****OMT

which team could you put Kane in when that wouldn't be the case? is there a better passer in the game?

waste from Son, why did he stop and come back on his left, he was in one on one, should have scored
Emirates Marketing Project, Wolves, Leicester, Liverpool just off the top of my head.

Davies too. Like we can't afford better? He's on his last legs. Can't play back to back games.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk
lots of them to be fair are awful squad fillers who have been around to long . Some of our transfers more recently all gone out on loan.

Sorry utter muck this club is in.

I don't understand our wing backs. Instead of making runs in behind, they stop dead, receive it with their backs to go then play a square pass inside.

I am laughing here. Both manager and players are to blame. Firstly - same weakness with a 2 man midfield especially with Winks there. Secondly the forwards - Son's first touch and movement is poor. Bergwijn should be starting this game. Thirdly the same formation. Conte you don't have a plan B? Fourth Players are no longer worried about their future. Once I started seeing interviews including mention of Kane and his contract. I remembered the lion pictures before the key games in Pochettino's time.

Hopefully Spurs turn this around. I am able to laugh because I am cooking and didn't watch it from start until my kids started shouting from the parlour (One is a Chelsea fan. The other doesn't care).

This is a disgrace. Wolves deserve this and I can not see them conceding 3 so game over.

Have been saying for a few weeks it is time to give the kids a chance because the are a lot in this first team that are not good enough.

Back