• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****Tottenham Hotspur v Wolverhampton Wanderers****OMT

The right team assuming Dier is still injured. A little doubt about Sess for Reguilon but by dropping Emerson and Hojbjerg, Conte has shown balls and made the right calls. COYS.

Reggie had so many chances to assist or score last game. Didn’t take any of them. So fair dues to Conte. Sessengon needs to settle and get his head right. Then we should see the two of them upping their game to keep their place.

Royal was brick against Soton. Swapping him for Doherty is the right move. Same with Bentancour and Højbjerg.

Biggest issue with PEH is that Conte wants us to be able to control games. PEH charges around like a lunatic. Must be horrible to play with as you'll never know where the hell he'll be next

Last edited:
Biggest issue with PEH is that Conte wants us to be able to control games. PEH charges around like a lunatic. Might be horrible to play with as you'll never know where the hell he'll be next

There's so many of these in non league (my level). The crowd love them because they are everywhere and put in last ditch tackles. But they also create most of the problems they have to sort out by not being in the right place to start with. It's not like attacking players who go awol for the glory or to avoid work. It's just good honest inability to read the game/lack of positional discipline.

Reggie had so many chances to assist or score last game. Didn’t take any of them. So fair dues to Conte. Sessengon needs to settle and get his head right. Then we should see the two of them upping their game to keep their place.

Yeah I think that’s fair. I’ve huge time for Reggie though. Think he could be one of the best in the league. That said, Sess had Salah in his pocket the last time he got a proper game in the league and I really believe the lad has a very high ceiling so I’ll give Conte a pass on that. Can’t really fault the selection.

Biggest issue with PEH is that Conte wants us to be able to control games. PEH charges around like a lunatic. Must be horrible to play with as you'll never know where the hell he'll be next

Not just PEH. We don't have players who know how to control a game. Peak Eriksen and Dembele together - that's what it looks like.

There's so many of these in non league (my level). The crowd love them because they are everywhere and put in last ditch tackles. But they also create most of the problems they have to sort out by not being in the right place to start with. It's not like attacking players who go awol for the glory or to avoid work. It's just good honest inability to read the game/lack of positional discipline.
Played with a few players like that, think they are heroes and pulls the wool over some people’s eyes at that level, especially without video analysis to prove the issues created.

I can relate to that.

Yeah I think that’s fair. I’ve huge time for Reggie though. Think he could be one of the best in the league. That said, Sess had Salah in his pocket the last time he got a proper game in the league and I really believe the lad has a very high ceiling so I’ll give Conte a pass on that. Can’t really fault the selection.

sess can finish too

Agree
Massively
Headless chickens with fight

sess can finish too
Sess can finish, Reg has shown better crossing, but its a bit of a wash so happy to see Sess get a start.

Edit: Reg has also shown much better defensive attributes, but the hope would be we dont need them and defend as a three and not a five.

Back