• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****Tottenham Hotspur v Wolverhampton Wanderers****OMT

relic58

Jason Cundy

Our nice new shiny stadium
Sunday 13th Feb 14.00

Lloris
Royal
Sanchez
Romero
Davies
Region
Skip
Bentancur
Son
Moura
Kane

We need a result from this game but it is not going to be easy. Wolves have one of the meanest defences in the league and have a very good away record. They have a few players out so we could just scrape it. Lacking in all areas against Southampton, with a lack of fight, it looked like complacency had started to creep back into the team. Hopefully Conte and the players are better prepared for this match. Bergwijn to get the winner.

C. O. Y. S

Madness! What is this travesty??

if we don’t turn them over, well eggs on our faces again as the scum managed to beat them with 10 men

Madness! What is this travesty??

if we don’t turn them over, well eggs on our faces again as the scum managed to beat them with 10 men

Saving all their energy for us, just like Southampton will bend over for Manure after playing out of their skins on Wednesday.

Another frustrating game of misplaced passes, defensive lapses and missed sitters incoming.

0-1

I'm going for a 3-1 win tomorrow

Lloris

Doherty
Romero
Sanchez
Davies
Reggie

Winks
Bentancur

Moura
Kane
Son

Really don't want to see PEH playing. Conte talks of wanting his teams to have control - this headless chicken gives us the opposite

....................Lloris
Sessegnon...Romero---Rodon---Reggie
..........Winks...Bentancur...
-----Moura-----Kane -----Son
----------------Bergwijn

--------------------Lloris
Royal----Sanchez---Romero---Regulion
----------Skipp--------Bentancur
---Moura-----Kulusevski----Son
------------------Kane

…………. Hugo…..

Romero……. Rodon………. Davies

doherty…. Winks…. Bentacur….. sessegnon

………………… Kulu………son…..

………………………Kane

Rodon is meant to be diers cover so why not play him (he looked fine when he came on vs Brighton) now he is without injury

Romero back to his original side for us

Doherty in for the under lapping

Sessegnon in because unlike Reggie he can finish

Kulu to play more of a 10 role

I’d start skipp of it was possible for winks but I think he is still out

Would think a couple changes are in order both because of three games in 8 days and the not so stellar performance against Southampton.

More interested to see what Conte does than personally having very strong opinions on who should start. Though Bentancur in seems like an obvious one if he's seen as ready.

Dier is by out and Skip back. If Skips fit and fresh I’d start him. Royal at CB instead of Dier.

Whoop! Swapped wing backs!! Happy with that but we need to give Sess and Doherty a little time to settle.

Back