• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dejan Kulusevski

I hope he doesn't play as the wide forward. Kane lacks pace so desperately needs it from the runners either side of him. Playing a right sided forward who's slower then he is just isn't going to work.
I'd like to see him as a number 10 behind the striker/s.

I hope he doesn't play as the wide forward. Kane lacks pace so desperately needs it from the runners either side of him. Playing a right sided forward who's slower then he is just isn't going to work.
I'd like to see him as a number 10 behind the striker/s.

The width will be from the wingbacks. We'll have 2 number 10s behind harry.

Worried for him. Didn't look to have the necessary quality to replace Moura.

How many minutes have you seen him play in a Spurs shirt? I only ask because right now PEH does not look good enough to play for Spurs, and has not looked good enough for sometime, yet at the beginning of last season he looked toe part, people on here were saying he is captain material. The lad has not even played 90 minutes and you 'ready have a downer on him :rolleyes:

Last edited:
How many minutes have you seen him play in a Spurs shirt? I only ask because tight now PEH does not look good enough to play for Spurs, and has not looked good enough for sometime, yet at the beginning of last season he looked toe part, people on here were saying he is captain material. The lad has not even played 90 minutes and you 'ready have a downer on him :rolleyes:

'Worried about him' is not the same as saying he is crap. He is a different type of player from Moura.

Sharing my concerns about expectations of him and him meeting them is also not having a downer on him.

How many minutes have you seen him play in a Spurs shirt? I only ask because tight now PEH does not look good enough to play for Spurs, and has not looked good enough for sometime, yet at the beginning of last season he looked toe part, people on here were saying he is captain material. The lad has not even played 90 minutes and you 'ready have a downer on him :rolleyes:
Pierre shines with mediocrity
It’s like the brick floating on top

If he can get up to speed and integrated quickly enough he could give us some tactical flexibility. Switch from a 3-4-3 to a 3-5-2 by moving him from the right sided attacking role to a more central role either box to box or as a #10 ahead of two deeper midfielders.

Think that could be helpful in some games.

Back