• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mighty Spurs vs SCBC

I hope the electric gets cut, I don’t want to see that bunch of poor excuses coming back out again.

good thing we so regularly improve at half time

if we habitually got worse in the second half I'd be worried

So that's the half and it's unlikely Sarfmptn can play any better.

We, on the other hand, can play massively better. And we will. Can't let Lawro down.

This is an absolute clown show.

reverted to type of dropping deep.

When half your outfield players are playing on your own box that will happen. I’ve never been a fan of 5/3 at the back and never will. You get nothing extra from the wing backs. You’re one short in midfield. And they still come through the CBs like a knife through butter. Probably a good reason the best 2 clubs in England don’t play it.

Poor. We struggled with their press for 10 mins, got a foothold in the game but we've been dominated since then. Very lucky to be level. They're finding a lot of pockets of space in front of our defence. Our unforced errors aren't helping.

Romero is a class act. PEH is playing like he was on the beer with Sanchez before kick off.

As bad as we were, I was surprised to hear us booed off.

Seriously worried for Holbjerg's vision. Has he found a white shirt today? Shocking.
Only up from here boys!

Sent from my SM-A505G using Fapatalk

Shocking 1st half! We've been out-fought, out-thought, out-run, out-played and totally out-classed!
Need a big, big lift in the 2nd half! Luckily it's still 1-1, but we could not have complained if we'd been 2 or 3 goals down!
Absolutely terrible 1st half! Conte needs to shake it up real hard in the break.

Back