• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2021/22

Great! So I'll never be able to get rid of my ticket on the Exchange. Once they see the view from my seat/standing point i.e. up to the half way line then the top of the net and the cross bar (anything in the Paxton half is watched on the Big Screens) they'll be looking elsewhere :(
“We’re proud to be the first Club in the UK to introduce Ticketmaster’s latest innovation, 3D Virtual Venue, as we continue to explore ways of taking our fan experience to the next level.”

It would be nice if they could explore the option of doing so by winning a trophy…. :D

I expected it to move but Monday is brick for me now I’ve got a longer journey. We don’t even seem to get the early kick offs on Saturdays for derby games any more either.

We play Thursdays cos we're fvckin@ sh!te etc.etc.*

*At least we would if we weren't so sh!te in the group stages (and/or hadn't got fvcked over by the Prem.)

And 2 more home games that won't be a Saturday 3pm kick-off. 3 more chances left this season for it to happen

Those 3 games are:

Saudi Sportswashing Machine 2nd April - can see this being moved for tv purposes as Saudi Sportswashing Machine will most likely still be in a relegation battle.

Brighton 16th April - Don’t see why this one would be moved but we will see.

Leicester 30th April - Could be our chance for a Saturday 3pm if both teams are out of the running for top 4 and therefore a bit of a nothing, dead rubber game.

leeds united VS SPURS

Elland Road

Premier League

Saturday 26 February | 12.30pm

Allocation: 2,913 (including 256 Restricted Views*, 20 severely restricted views*, 17 wheelchair user and PA pairs and 17 Ambulant personal assistant pairs)

Ticketing Points: 2

Prices:

• Adults: £30
  • Over 65: £29
  • 19 - 22 years old: £29
  • 16 - 18 years old: £24
  • Under 16: £22
  • Under 11: £11
  • Wheelchair and Ambulant tickets: £29

Restricted and severely restricted views are discounted by £2*

So you can see Elland Road from our top floor window but I bet I can't get a ticket for this :mad:

leeds united VS SPURS

Elland Road

Premier League

Allocation: 2,913 (including 256 Restricted Views*, 20 severely restricted views*, 17 wheelchair user and PA pairs and 17 Ambulant personal assistant pairs)

Prices:

So you can see Elland Road from our top floor window but I bet I can't get a ticket for this :mad:
£2 off severely restricted view....got to be some online pics before accepting such a generous discount? :)

£2 off severely restricted view....got to be some online pics before accepting such a generous discount? :)

Realistically though you won't stand there. Just move down a bit.

VillaWilla-20170306040004.jpg

Those 3 games are:

Saudi Sportswashing Machine 2nd April - can see this being moved for tv purposes as Saudi Sportswashing Machine will most likely still be in a relegation battle.

Brighton 16th April - Don’t see why this one would be moved but we will see.

Leicester 30th April - Could be our chance for a Saturday 3pm if both teams are out of the running for top 4 and therefore a bit of a nothing, dead rubber game.

Leicester could still be in the Conference League. But not sure if there is a match scheduled for the 28th April, if they get that far

leeds united VS SPURS

Elland Road

Premier League

Prices:

brick OMT.

Anyone know when the window for us to be able post on ticket exchange is? I can’t make SCBC but I only seem to have the forward to friend option?

Anyone know when the window for us to be able post on ticket exchange is? I can’t make SCBC but I only seem to have the forward to friend option?

Can't see this game being even close to a sellout. Chances are the TE won't open.

Is this 2 week break a new thing or is it just coincidence that its suits Liverpool down to the ground?

Back