• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dejan Kulusevski

Jesus this guy has had about twenty minutes of football and already people are making massive assumptions:D Remind me, what was Son doing for his first twenty minutes in a Spurs shirt - he took a whole season to adjust. Funniest thing is the guy created chances in his short cameo, it seems as if some thing of you don’t have top pace you can’t be a good attacker - he is quicker than Kane for starters and he looks like an intelligent footballer which is a big plus….

Good to see some sense.

100% had we signed Diaz he wouldn't be here. Just can't see him breaking ahead of Moura or even Bergwijn.

He's 21 and just arrived. Let's see where he is in time. Clearly has talent and seems to have a good attitude and work rate to go with it.

How good was Diaz at 21? Not saying Kulusevski will become as good before that is assumed, but let's see what he can do and then develop into.

100% had we signed Diaz he wouldn't be here. Just can't see him breaking ahead of Moura or even Bergwijn.

We'll see. I liked the look of him. He looks physically strong, and looks to have the right attitude. He's supposedly very skilled as well, so I have higher hopes for the lad, I reckon he'll play a bit all over the pitch according to our needs. :)

@Gutter Boy so your criticism after 20 minutes is based on the fact that he is not fast enough, yet for the month of January you were not happy we were linked to Adams Troare even though he was fast enough. Is speed really the problem or is it that you just need something to moan about now Dele, Ndombele and Lo Celso have gone?

He's not the fastest. But if bergwijn and kane got their shots on target he could have had 2 assists yesterday.

Ill hold my judgement on him but he will not get in the team ahead of Moura, he looked like his pace was huddlestone-esque, looked predictable in terms of always having to cut in due to being one footed ... but I wish him the best.
We may have cause to re-visit this in future

@Gutter Boy so your criticism after 20 minutes is based on the fact that he is not fast enough, yet for the month of January you were not happy we were linked to Adams Troare even though he was fast enough. Is speed really the problem or is it that you just need something to moan about now Dele, Ndombele and Lo Celso have gone?

It was more that his inability to go round the outside made him predictable - every time he cut back inside. I'm a big fan of indirect AMs, like Eriksen etc., especially in balance with a direct one on the other flank. The issue for me yesterday was seeing him in a counterattacking system, meaning he was slowing things down. In a game where we are dominating possession his creativity will probably be very useful.

Traore is just terrible technically. There is a happy medium of physicality and technicality at WF, which is basically Son.

Back