• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mighty Spurs vs Brighton OMT

Midfield three, try to win the midfield like against Leicester. Will be harder against Brighton than against Leicester.

Or midfield two, accepting that we won't win the midfield battle, more set up to counter attack?

Several front players showing form (Lucas), growing form (Bergwijn). Son back, hopefully raring to go. Either way we'll have real attacking options on the bench with Kulu in as well.

I wish we could try:

——————————Lloris—————
Tanganga—Romero—Dier—Reguilon—
—————Hojbjerg——Kulusevski———
Moura————Bentancur———Son
—————————Kane————————

I wish we could try:

——————————Lloris—————
Tanganga—Romero—Dier—Reguilon—
—————Hojbjerg——Kulusevski———
Moura————Bentancur———Son
—————————Kane————————
Why?
You want our 2 new signings in unfamiliar positions and play Tanganga who at this stage in his career is not playing well at all.

Are you as aggrieved at midweek games that also ko at 8ish?
I suppose the difference with midweek is that it’s designed to enable people to go after work. Personally I enjoy a little time after a weekend game to either have a little drink and debrief which allows a less crowded journey back but my sensitivity to this stuff has heightened now I have a much longer trip home.

It must be: Lloris; Royal, Romero, Dier, Davies, Reguilon; Hojbjerg, Winks; Moura, Bergwijn; Kane. New signings on the bench, Bentancur to come on only if things are going well, Kulusevski if we need a goal with 30 mins to go.

Last edited:
Not surprised if any of the guys coming back from the internationals have injuries and knocks. So won't expect our strongest side. Hope to see new boys in action if we can afford it.

It must be: Lloris; Royal, Romero, Dier, Davies, Reguilon; Hojbjerg, Winks; Moura, Son; Kane. New signings on the bench, Bentancur to come on only if things are going well, Kulusevski if we need a goal with 30 mins to go.
So you would put kulusevski in if we needed a goal? Why?

Sonny is okay, and now we have three games in a few days, it will be very important to give him the right minutes to play, but Sonny is another player that, you know very well, is very important for us. He can move the balance during a game. I’m very happy to have him available again.”

Antonio went on to report that Japhet Tanganga (knee) and Oliver Skipp (groin) would miss out. “Only these two players are unavailable, the rest are available,” he added.

Asked about Bentancur and Kulusevski's availability in his press conference, Antonio replied: “The two players are fit and, for this reason, tomorrow, they are available, for sure. To start the game, I think is not right, because they need to work with the team for a period. These two players can help us a lot.”
Sounds like Son and the new boys on the bench. Tanganga and Skipp miss out.

Start:

Lloris
Romero... Dier... Davies
Doherty... Winks... PEH... Reguilon
Moura... Kane... Bergwijn

Subs:

Lloris
Romero... Dier... Davies
Doherty... Winks... Bentancur... Reguilon
Kulusevski
Son... Kane​

Anyone know how comprehensive the tube strike on the Victoria line is? Wondering how best to get to Euston after the game, ie will there be any tubes from Seven Sisters or will I need to stay on the overground to Liverpool street?

@lurker of old It's been generally ok in the mornings to work, just less frequent.
So instead of every 2-3 minutes they've been every 9-10 minutes.
Not sure about evenings though...

Last edited:
Are you as aggrieved at midweek games that also ko at 8ish?

No, night games have been with us since 1950's when I started going to football, but this game has been moved to a third rate channel to appease TV. I am tinkled off with multiple kickoff times. Its probally ok for people with no family or social life but Saturday night has always been time with family and friends for me.

Back