• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bryan Gil

It really does scream "we don't know what we're doing". Sign the guy 6 months ago for a decent fee plus a seasoned, if injury prone, pro and now we're shipping him out. fudging hell.

He really looks like a talent who hasn't adapted yet to the pace and physicality of England. As others have said, a loan in England would therefore make sense. Yet we're shipping him back to the league he came from.

Absolutely bizarre from us. I'm baffled.
In that case, Chelsea don't know what they are doing times 100.

In that case, Chelsea don't know what they are doing times 100.

It's a fair argument but Chelsea have made an industry out of it. I don't believe we bought with the intention of doing this as a one off. Chelsea also don't trade seasoned pros for the loanee and try to integrate the player before loaning them out like this. Looks like very bad planning to me rather than buying with the intention to loan.

It's a fair argument but Chelsea have made an industry out of it. I don't believe we bought with the intention of doing this as a one off. Chelsea also don't trade seasoned pros for the loanee and try to integrate the player before loaning them out like this. Looks like very bad planning to me rather than buying with the intention to loan.
I don’t think it’s really a big deal either way. He was bought for the future, and the fact there is no buy option shows he is still viewed as having a future here. He has shown some nice touches but he also gave the ball away a lot in Conference league level games - I think some fans are seeing more to him currently than there really is because we have been so starved of attacking quality and excitement in recent years. He has potential, but Conte clearly doesn’t see him as ready yet and with the Swedish guy coming in he will get even less minutes. Whilst a loan domestically would be good, he is a young boy and likely feels more comfortable going back to regular football in Spain - our squad has quite a few Spanish speakers so he looked to have settled in well, I’m not so sure he would at many other lower level PL clubs. So good for him and us to continue his development getting game time in La Liga….

I think we are loaning him back to the country that we think we have the best chance of selling him to in the Summer. Fingers crossed he gets games and does well so that we can get as much as possible for him.

Isn't it just that the manager changed?

Nuno probably wanted him to be a first teamer - Conte sees him as a prospect - thus out on loan.

Careful painting the chaos picture, its just football a lot of the time.

Young lad, maybe a little homesick?
Would've preferred to see more of him in a Spurs shirt as he has talent but any loan where he can play and develop his game is a positive.

You make a good point, having been lucky enough to have lived in a couple of countrys its not always easy to acclimatize for s ome ( especially one so young). We shall see,

DRaJca4W0AIF_i6.jpg

It seems the lad is doing okay

El Desmarque, falling over themselves with praise for the Spurs youngster, say: ‘In addition, his exquisite control and his vision of the game greatly favours the team when it comes to adding magic in every detail he leaves. The boy even took command in every offensive action of Valencia CF. He was encouraged to take free kicks, hang corner kicks and dribble on the edge of the box. In the second half he leaked a tremendous ball through to Maxi Gómez that Alex Remiro blocked. In the purest David Silva style, magical.’

Comparisons to David Silva don’t come easy in Valencia, and El Desmarque call the Tottenham player ‘a new idol’ of the Spanish club’s fans.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/new-idol-tottenham-player-already-adding-magic-new-club-fans-falling/

Back