• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

His daughter will take over.

We need to find the hottest male spurs fan to hook up with her, get her seriously besotted etc and then he can influence her to release all that money into the club.

Not a joke btw, lets do this please.

Who is craig johnstone and when you say a ‘long time’ does that mean they are no longer together?
Played for Liverpool in the 80s, decent player in the top team at the time. No, they're no longer together and that's all my knowledge on her or her relationships besides her being on the board of Tavistock.

His family will inherit his shares.

His daughter and heir is supposed to be really interested in Spurs and football, could be a positive. She was engaged to Craig Johnston for a long time.

Should've worded my question a little better - I was probably looking for someone to predict the ramifications of his death. Which, one could hope from his daughter's interest in Spurs, could turn out to be positive.

Should've worded my question a little better - I was probably looking for someone to predict the ramifications of his death. Which, one could hope from his daughter's interest in Spurs, could turn out to be positive.

She may have an interest in football and spurs but in all likelihood she will run the club much the same. Only difference is she might turn up to games now and again.

We need to trigger a female rivalry with Stavely somehow or as I suggested find a very handsome huge spurs fan for her to marry.

Lewis's death won't change anything right, we are still owned by an investment company, who will just have a new chair?

We need to find the hottest male spurs fan to hook up with her, get her seriously besotted etc and then he can influence her to release all that money into the club.

Not sure my wife would be too happy about that.

She'll have to settle for the second place.

Chadli?

Sent from my SM-T970 using Fapatalk

I’m getting bored now and i am now happy to turn to the dark side. Can we please be taken over by a billionaire who wants to use us as a toy please.

I’m getting bored now and i am now happy to turn to the dark side. Can we please be taken over by a billionaire who wants to use us as a toy please.

Give elon musk a call. Sold $15bn of tesla stock. So might be willing on spending it on keeping spurs fans happy. You never know.

Been happening since Hoddle was manager.
3dfe42712c0021fd705146f5262dfe9f.jpg

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Back