• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Rodrigo Bentancur

So what's our CM partnership if he arrives but no other CMs? Bentancur and Skipp, and then 3 forwards?

So what's our CM partnership if he arrives but no other CMs? Bentancur and Skipp, and then 3 forwards?

Gives us more options at the very least, both for a midfield three and two.

Not quite sure what our best pair is of he signs, but the competition will be good. If all of Alli, Ndombele and GLC are either on their way out or not really in Conte's plans we need another player.

I always thought he was a deep lying playermaker.

Not when I've seen him, but a couple of years back at the very least.

Seems to be a player with a fairly wide range of skills, apart from goalscoring. Can probably play at least a couple of different roles for us.

Not quite sure what our best pair is of he signs, but the competition will be good. If all of Alli, Ndombele and GLC are either on their way out or not really in Conte's plans we need another player.

Thats why I think we're looking at 3-4-3. Kulu can probably play as an 8 perhaps give his size and work rate

Quite a good thread on Twitter where a Uraguyan Spurs fan gives a summary of the player. Spoiler: He said he’s not better than Hojbjerg or Skipp. Similar style to Winks.

Back