• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

I heard at the time that us and Betis were several million apart in valuation and they had to pay PSG a big lump in any sell on fee.

So we agreed to pay a massive loan fee initially, which wasn't subject to the sell on fee, and then paid a smaller amount when we made the deal permanent. That means Betis got the amount of money they initially wanted and we paid what we wanted with PSG getting screwed. So, you're right, we had basically committed to buying him from the off.

I really hope that story is true because the thought of PSG being screwed like that, even though they can well afford it, warms my heart.

it hasn’t worked out great for us. And if we have tinkled off PSG in the process, I’m not sure that’s the greatest strategic decision. as they have loads of players that we could potentially be interested in as and when they buy their next shiny toy.

If we can get OL to buy him in the summer, guaranteed, then sod it pay 25-50% of his wages, cause we know he is gone come what in the summer. Might be the only way to shift deadwood.

Depends on whether the flight time to Argentina is shorter than it is from London.
Bonkers, isn't it? Once upon a time, signing one of Argentina's starting midfielders meant you'd be getting a good player who didn't mind getting stuck in. Whereas we've got some complete girl's blouse who only wants to play for his country. I don't get it. He looked so promising for a while. But now? Good riddance. His problem's between the ears.

Occurred to me the other day that Winks and Skipp and more two footed than Gio…

Very disappointing transfer really, have to say his heart never seemed truly in it.

Back