• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dejan Kulusevski

Kulusevski isn't the answer to any of our problems, and certainly not as a wingback. He barely has any defensive attributes. He's purely an attacker, but isn't enough of a goal threat. Great skill and able to beat his man, but his finishing and delivery is 2nd class.

Kulusevski isn't the answer to any of our problems, and certainly not as a wingback. He barely has any defensive attributes. He's purely an attacker, but isn't enough of a goal threat. Great skill and able to beat his man, but his finishing and delivery is 2nd class.

Sounds like an alternative to Traore then. Minus the expense of vats of baby oil.

Sounds like an alternative to Traore then. Minus the expense of vats of baby oil.
Not a bad comparison. What Traore has in speed, Kulu has in technical ability. He was labaled the next Zlatan in Sweden, but is some way off filling those boots.

I'll defer to Conte on the players which he wants

I agree about Kulu and I have my doubts. Maybe Conte just sees him as a reliable, disciplined player who will do a job in a number of positions in midfield and attack....and would prefer that to any of GLC, Dele and Ndombele who are hugely unreliable even if, in theory, some of those have higher ceilings?

I'll defer to Conte on the players which he wants

I agree about Kulu and I have my doubts. Maybe Conte just sees him as a reliable, disciplined player who will do a job in a number of positions in midfield and attack....and would prefer that to any of GLC, Dele and Ndombele who are hugely unreliable even if, in theory, some of those have higher ceilings?

Deferring to Conte would mean being happy with his targets on page 1 and maybe 2 of his list.

But he has to work of page 3 because our owner is absolutely unwilling under any circumstances to give the club HE owns any helping hand at all with player recruitment.

Due to this, saying I will defer to Conte is a total moot point.

I’d love Isak though

If he comes in, it will primarily be as Moura's understudy but with the potential to cover a few other positions.

Dont rate this guy that high, but i havent watched serie A in like a year. Juve are where they are because they have poor players in midfield and up front, except for Chiesa and Dybala.

Yeah, I bet Antonio Conte isn't just relying on his considerable first-hand experience in Serie A to judge a player.

For sure, he's coming on here to see what grumpy Spurs fans think about rumours and whispers and wild thoughts from so-called ITKs who can't even spell Italian let alone speak it well enough to be privy to Conte's innermost thoughts and plans.

"Well, uhh, I was thinking maybe, uhh, we could use Messi in our midfield, but, uhhhhh, it was not possible when I read the strong thoughts of Johnny Spursgrump who say he is not as good as before. After that, my mind was so clear. The answer is Juan Mata."

Something just doesn't sit right with me with the concept of tall gangly wingers. I remember Willem Korsten always looked out of place. I supposed there was Waddle and Galvin though. It's just a position you assume needs a low centre of gravity I guess.

Last edited:
Back