• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January Transfer Thread - it couldn't open and close any quicker

Just seen pool are trying to offload dingdongpic, Inamino and Philips to help pay for Diaz
Will they wait until they have offloaded them and then only bring in Diaz once they have done so (like we would do) or will they do the Diaz deal and then offload those players?

I assume Inamino is Minamino?.... Who on earth is dingdongpic?

Then set a higher budget.... As I said before, the fact that our ratio is the lowest in the PL proves that we can afford it.

If all profits are reinvested wouldn't higher wages mean less to spend on transfers? Also makes you less agile with players that are harder to shift. Clearly for what we deem the 'right' players we do pay big wages - Ndomble, Kane etc

Last edited:
Will they wait until they have offloaded them and then only bring in Diaz once they have done so (like we would do) or will they do the Diaz deal and then offload those players?

I assume Inamino is Minamino?.... Who on earth is dingdongpic?
Origi
Apparently their trying to shift them now

Really? I've only seen him a few times, but don't rate him at all. What's he good at?

Only 21. Plays predominantly Moura’s position but can play central. He’s a bit more of a prober and has the instinct to get more frequent goal contributions than Moura. You know what the Prem is like - sorts out many a player - but I like what I’ve seen and think he will add something to our squad.

Edit: Having a proper RWB will suit him as he will come inside and look for clever balls and also run in behind.

Only 21. Plays predominantly Moura’s position but can play central. He’s a bit more of a prober and has the instinct to get more frequent goal contributions than Moura. You know what the Prem is like - sorts out many a player - but I like what I’ve seen and think he will add something to our squad.

Edit: Having a proper RWB will suit him as he will come inside and look for clever balls and also run in behind.
But his stats aint better than Moura..

Kulusevski and Amrabat then?

Workman-like....
Kulusevski is no better than what we have,at least not yet. I have doubts whether he will get much better, as he doesn't seem to have a natural 'football brain'. Amrabat I don't know enough about, but having looked at many stat sites, it doesn't look promising.

Saha and Nelson like window if those are the ones coming in. Yes, they are footballers, but.....

I really want to check out from this daily hope of signing players. But I know I cant. But its annoying. Arghghgh. Also I dont want us to just sign anyone. But there are some players moving I would have had for sure.

Kulusevski is no better than what we have,at least not yet. I have doubts whether he will get much better, as he doesn't seem to have a natural 'football brain'. Amrabat I don't know enough about, but having looked at many stat sites, it doesn't look promising.

Saha and Nelson like window if those are the ones coming in. Yes, they are footballers, but.....

I have the same fear as you. Only flipside is IF we were to ship out our 3 non-performing trio (Dele, GLC, Tubby) and get these two in on loan with option to buy, then it would position us better for the summer window.

It would be an exciting window, but with that trio not playing/contributing, we cant be worse that we were on Dec 31st, but I'd hoped that we would make at least one player who might make more of a difference

Back