• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Luis Diaz

Yes, but if my kids had toys which didnt work or weren't fit for purpose I'd try to get them a new toy or two if I could afford it. That said, I do think we're hampered by Spurs needing to sell our unwanted toys before we buy new ones.

I cant believe that Paratici doesnt want to do deals
But you would Chuck out the door toys first otherwise you have no where to put them

The joy of transfer windows.
It’s like listening to young children on Christmas Eve night.
Only if they were expecting a present through December, were shown some nice toys in a catalogue but their friends rock up with them instead. And they had been good so they are asking why they haven’t got presents as they had been told if they were good they would get some. They should no better though as there was one year they were extremely good and were the only kid not to get any new toys at all.

Oh and a lot of the toys they had been given in previous Christmas’ were brick!

Well. In essence, yeah. They’ve stepped forward when the opportunity arrived. We didn’t.

Edit: I’m referring to when we were decent. Not this transfer.

We've gone backwards the last couple of years, they haven't.

We tried to snèak this one in. But someone leaked it to the portugese press and liverpool came in.

Just hope we've got another player in mind.

We've gone backwards the last couple of years, they haven't.

We tried to snèak this one in. But someone leaked it to the portugese press and liverpool came in.

Just hope we've got another player in mind.
To be fair any club or agent accepting a bid are going to inform bigger suitors to see if that creates a competing interest. Makes it difficult for us at the mo, as we are trying to attract CL quality players who would turn down CL quality clubs.

To be fair any club or agent accepting a bid are going to inform bigger suitors to see if that creates a competing interest. Makes it difficult for us at the mo, as we are trying to attract CL quality players who would turn down CL quality clubs.

True.

This one seems to have generated a bit of meltdown amongst some of my ‘real’ friends. Like you I accept we can get gazumped but not having a raft of more realistic targets would feel negligent.

Think we'll still do business. Said at the start we'd bring in 2. Stand by that. (Ollie tanner not included).

Think we'll still do business. Said at the start we'd bring in 2. Stand by that.
2 first teamers, ideally addressing areas we all (or Conte) recognise as the most important will be a decent Jan window for us, I’d have been surprised if we’d delivered more than that.

Think we'll still do business. Said at the start we'd bring in 2. Stand by that. (Ollie tanner not included).

Kind of where I was too, and really hope we end up there.

Conte has spoken about the need to not wait for the perfect signings (cough Vlahovic, Diaz cough) and make sure we strengthen the squad

Would love to understand what's happening. The Dele / GLC links to other clubs have dried up

Kind of where I was too, and really hope we end up there.

Conte has spoken about the need to not wait for the perfect signings (cough Vlahovic, Diaz cough) and make sure we strengthen the squad

Would love to understand what's happening. The Dele / GLC links to other clubs have dried up

Allegedly dele is waiting to see who the manager at everton is before joining.

Allegedly dele is waiting to see who the manager at everton is before joining.
Makes sense tbh. They are not an attractive option but he might see Lampard as someone who can empathise and help him find himself as a player, even if he can’t sort Everton out as a manager. I know Lampard’s strengths were due to hard work but he may be also keen to find the balance to accommodate the one player who has turned in similar numbers to him from midfield?

Makes sense tbh. They are not an attractive option but he might see Lampard as someone who can empathise and help him find himself as a player, even if he can’t sort Everton out as a manager. I know Lampard’s strengths were due to hard work but he may be also keen to find the balance to accommodate the one player who has turned in similar numbers to him from midfield?

Makes sense if they get one before deadline day.

Lampard does seem like he might be able to get something from dele. At least play to his strengths.

Back