• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Luis Diaz

So this chap has spent all season playing on the left flank cutting in on his right foot, does that mean we are signing him to play in Son's position?

So this chap has spent all season playing on the left flank cutting in on his right foot, does that mean we are signing him to play in Son's position?

Maybe they float. The front 3 interchanging. Kane drops deep, the other 2 with pace run on.

Guessing conte and paraticci have a plan.

you think our scouts have actually done a competent job

and people call me an ENIC fanboy

Maybe they float. The front 3 interchanging. Kane drops deep, the other 2 with pace run on.

Guessing conte and paraticci have a plan.
That would be my take on what they may be thinking or to rotate with Son, but it's not a priority so a bit of an odd one for me.

2 goals 3 assists in the league. Compared to 14 and 4 for diaz. Yes different leagues. But still.

he's been key for us this season, gains us a lot of yardage and wins a lot of free kicks

it's chaos but its worked as much, if not more, than any other tactic this season

So he's not a lier, just not any good at getting the job done? Whichever way you want to look at it, it doesn't leave a great impression.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk
Indeed he shamefully accepted your opinion that he was just no good at getting the job done....so recruited a top European sporting director in to do the job better ...but I'm sure you'll agree (or at least say at some point) is just a glove puppet and ultimately a fall guy.

Last edited:
Reports coming out, that we've agreed a fee. The only thing holding it back is diaz reps don't want mendez involved.

I thought very similar yesterday. Then I thought a bit more about it and came up with the following:

We’ve all moaned about quality depth. Even if he plays in Son’s best position, there will be enough minutes for him and Son on the left and right and also for Son to cover Kane so he can have a rest when needed.

The bottom line is we can’t complain about a lack of forward threat one minute, then when a potentially class player who knows where the goal is becomes available, question why we are interested.

Don’t get me wrong - I’d like a left footed version of Son or Diaz to play the opposite wing but Son is still a 15 goal player from the right.

Back