• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Luis Diaz

The latest blurb from Alligold seems to suggest we might drop Traore and put all our money towards this deal if we can get it done. Club unhappy about it leaking. Probably worried about other clubs swooping in.

I'm sure Porto are happy with Levys offer, had he just met the asking price or on better terms suitable for Porto ... there would not have been a leak.

I remember very similar goals from lamela at roma before we bought him.

Three major hurdles to go:

1. this isnt just the next bs moutinho, dybala to string us along.
2. that we arent gazumped.
3. he turns out like son rather than lamela.

My money is on that we dont even get pass number 1.

January signings since 2010:

Steven Pienaar
Louis Saha
Ryan Nelson
Lewis Holtby
Lucas Moura
Gedson Fernandes (Loan)
Bergwijn

In those 10 years, 5 years we made no signings whatsoever in January. You won't mind if I hold fire on getting Luiz Diaz on the back of the shirt any time soon i hope...
Brilliant post, never realised it was as meagre as that and yet you watch people here and on social media go fudging nuts if we don't sign 25 players by next week

Porto selling now would be strange. They are out of the cl though. But selling their 2nd top goalscorer while going for the title?

Might sound bad but hopefully they are in financial trouble.

January signings since 2010:

Steven Pienaar
Louis Saha
Ryan Nelson
Lewis Holtby
Lucas Moura
Gedson Fernandes (Loan)
Bergwijn

In those 10 years, 5 years we made no signings whatsoever in January. You won't mind if I hold fire on getting Luiz Diaz on the back of the shirt any time soon i hope...

When was the last january we've looked to offload 3 attacking midfielders? 2 of whom cost the club £110m. We need someone in.

Porto selling now would be strange. They are out of the cl though. But selling their 2nd top goalscorer while going for the title?

Might sound bad but hopefully they are in financial trouble.
They have to pay some FFP money or something soon I read

I would be mightily impressed if we can get Diaz.... He is an incredibly good player.

The options it would give Conte -as well as the added bonus of not having to flog Sonny every season into perpetuity- would be something else. I think he's got everything Conte looks for in an attacking player, plus a prodigious workrate. I must remind myself not to get too excited over these things...

Have liverpool got any money though?
Big clubs tend to find it…. Think you were telling us Juventus were stuffed a week or two back and then, hey presto, they pay £60m for Vlahovic and get the deal done in a day or two (apologies if it was somebody else saying Juve were stuffed).

Big clubs tend to find it…. Think you were telling us Juventus were stuffed a week or two back and then, hey presto, they pay £60m for Vlahovic and get the deal done in a day or two (apologies if it was somebody else saying Juve were stuffed).

No i said they were trying to refinance their loan but due to the criminal investigation they might not be able to do it. Which could have led to bankruptcy (they wrote to their shareholders telling them as much). They obviously agreed to refinance with goldman sachs. Still might be relegated though.

They'll probably still need to make sales. Moratta to barca might be one.

Liverpool have cut back massively on their spending recently.

Back